Ford Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Hey,
I don't really know if you would have to modify anything... But, if you do it would more than likely be simple to do... I have seen that kit and I do like it, but I think the intake looks a little weird because it is to the side. If you are having thoughs about getting a different one (Not that you should. Its a good kit) I would check out www.cervinis.com They have a couple of different Mustang body kits. I kinda like the stalker kit with its dual intake. But for now I am gonna worry about power :s2: Plus, I might just get a Cobra and if I do I think it looks fine how it is.

Here is a page with some good ground effects etc... and some pics of the kit you are looking at. It also has some other different types of kits:

http://body-kits.com/kaminari/mustang.htm

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
No problem. I am looking for some pictures right now. If I find some I will post them or tell you where to go.

I figured you might like the Stalker kit :) The only question I have about it is... Do they make a grill for the front fascia?? I don't see info anywhere...

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
I can't find any real pictures of the kit. I have searched everywhere. I guess you could try e-mailing them, but I can't ever get a reply from them.

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Cool can't wait to see it :s3 :hy:

What color is your Stang???:crazy1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.