Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Storey that was posted on ANOTHER LIST......

Then I did the most asanine thing ever. I thought I dropped my keys in the yard (junk yard), so I went and looked for them. nope, not there. Then I figured I locked them in the trunk when I got my tools out. So I borrowed a key from a guy w/ an 88 wagon, thinking it could fit my 89 . No dice. So we got a coat hanger and hit the power locks. Then I pulled the trunk popper switch out of the dash, cut my power wire for remote door unlocks, and zapped the negative lead of the trunk popper, and got it open. Finally! Only.... no keys in the trunk. ****, I figured I must have overlooked them in the yard. I start back out when the old guy w/ the Caprice wagon asks "what's that in your back pocket...." yeah...I put my keys in my back pocket so I could lay on my side to get the bar off. What a dumbass.

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
who the heck carries keys in there BACK pocket? I keep them in my left front pocket...and i havent' lost them yet

:)

P

·
0 Posts
ChargerGL said:
who the heck carries keys in there BACK pocket? I keep them in my left front pocket...and i havent' lost them yet

:)
Steve, read the post again, he said "I put my keys in my back pocket so I could lay on my side to get the bar off"...

Oh and if you havent lost your keys yet... you WILL. Just make sure you dont lose alarm remotes...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I've never lost my keys. But, I've locked them in many of cars. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts