Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
well hung
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wtf is with the kfc commentry box and the socalled "12th man" cd that your supposed to get/buy with it?

Has anyone here got one, because everywhere i go to its sold out.

anyway.

·
Yes, fords still kick
668 Posts
Yeh I went to get it too, they ended up just giving me $2 off the meal coz they had run out of the Cd's. This was a few weeks ago as well, man they are con artists when they still advertising it on TV

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I went there and got it not knowing I was meant to get a CD. The chick goes "ohh sorry we have run out of CD's" and I'm like "what CD" and she just say's "ohh just a CD you meant to get with the meal". She didn't offer anything off my meal though!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
My only gripe with The Colonel is the size of serves. How can they call it a "meal"?!?!?!?! .. *waits for the 3FB boys to chime in with rowdy support*

I mean, if you were a kiddy of about 8, it would be a "meal"... but for a fully grown man (and I mean FULLY grown :HAHA:) it barely constitutes a snack!

... and don't get me started on their regime of selecting pieces when you buy a bucket... A WING IS NOT ONE F*CKING PIECE!!!

/me stops the ranting and goes looking for Zinger vouchers

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
Its all crap...and dont try to convince me otherwise sparkles..my latest venture into the land of KFC thankfully didn't lead to time off work for a 'loose' bowel. But it will be quite some time before I waste my money on that unsatisfying 'meal?' again.

·
Gonna miss the ED :(
733 Posts
In W.A. everyone i know has not had any problems getting hold of a cd with their meal.
Cd is O.K. better off not eating the shit food, paying a bit extra and buying an orignal cd. The KFC ones have most of the swearing beeped out. :p

Gotta love the Hansie Cronje and Mark Taylor bit on the KFC cd. lol

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Yeah I got one the 1st day I saw the ad... not very impressive, more of a teaser to make you buy the originals.

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Mr Sparkle said:
My only gripe with The Colonel is the size of serves. How can they call it a "meal"?!?!?!?! .. *waits for the 3FB boys to chime in with rowdy support*

I mean, if you were a kiddy of about 8, it would be a "meal"... but for a fully grown man (and I mean FULLY grown :HAHA:) it barely constitutes a snack!

... and don't get me started on their regime of selecting pieces when you buy a bucket... A WING IS NOT ONE F*CKING PIECE!!!

/me stops the ranting and goes looking for Zinger vouchers
/me chimes in with rowdy support!!!

Those boxed meals (Xtreme, Middle Earth, Cricket) are definitely too small. When I get one I always get at least 6 nuggets on top to tide me over. Then there was that time at NYE whe I had that AND afterwards bought another 12 nuggets (of which Strider stole 2 or 3 :p).

I also recall at the previous FPV Day myself and another member bought a Dinner For Two meal EACH! Ah, that hit the spot. *pats tummy*

·
Blue Blooded Ford Man
1,619 Posts
I got the CD. It brings back some fond memories.

"Welcome back to the commentry box, Its a typical stinking fu^&ing hot day, here in Bombay"

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
i missed out on the CD!
no discount either, maybe i should have asked.
no more KFC for me

·
well hung
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My other complaint with KFC is, when 3 or more people order through the drive thru at the same time (in the same car), do they ever get the orders right?

And how frucken expensive is the shit, $50 and two peices of chicken later, you wonder where all of your money goes because they certinatly dont give it to the 5 year olds who work there for minimum wages.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
KFC is better value than maccas that's for sure! I would rather anothr drumstck on the side instead of a gay cd so next time I'm in maccas I'll ask for the commentary box and if they dont have the cd I'll out on a dejected face and tell them to put another chicken leg in or I'm walking out.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts