Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realise this should be in " the pits " , but yeah.
TV ONE have confirmed they will not be showing the QLD 500, this weekend, at all.
Last year it was LIVE, and this year they're not showing it at all have not given a reason as to why.
I have already rung them and giving them a piece of my mind.
The lady :rolleyes: said that this is the ONLY round that they wont beshowing, but may have highlights the following weekend.
All other races will be Live and coverage will be in full as usal *PHEW!!!*.
And TV ONE will be showing LIVE and UN-INTERUPTED races in NZ for the NZ round, on both Sat and Sun, inc quallifing and the whole deal.
The XR8 will be giving durring the Live coverage or bathurst:D :D :D
* FINGERS CROSSED *

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Hehe stay tuned to the forums Pritesh, seeing as these dorms are so freaking small I can watch tv and use the forums at the same time, therefore i could give some updates whenever anything major happens ;)
If I'm feeling generous anyway ;) :D :cool:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DONUT KING said:
Hehe stay tuned to the forums Pritesh, seeing as these dorms are so freaking small I can watch tv and use the forums at the same time, therefore i could give some updates whenever anything major happens ;)
If I'm feeling generous anyway ;) :D :cool:
But I'd rather watch it at my place!!!!:( :( :( :( :(
And they can't seem to give a reason as to WHY they arn't showing it!
The first time this has ever happend:( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

But I'd rather watch it at my place!!!!:( :( :( :( :(
And they can't seem to give a reason as to WHY they arn't showing it!
The first time this has ever happend:( :( :( :( :( :(
I know how you feel... think of our pathetic F1 covarage ( GO SCHUMACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORZA FERRARI!!!!) or how the tasmanians are probably in the same boat as you are.....

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Schumacher is a fag:D :p ;)
But, at least it's only this Round, it may be some stupid reason, luckily it's only this round.
Sorry to rub it in the Tasmanians' faces, but all the other races will be LIVE!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :p ;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Schumacher is a fag:D :p ;)
But, at least it's only this Round, it may be some stupid reason, luckily it's only this round.
Sorry to rub it in the Tasmanians' faces, but all the other races will be LIVE!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :p ;)
*I wil not say a thing I will not say a thing, I will not say a thing*

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

:p :p

Schumacher rocks, you're just upset cos Bruce Mclaren was a kiwi and Mclaren lost :D:D:D:D :p

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay guys, just talked to someone at TV ONE who knows what they're talking about..
and said Sorry, but it's out of our control, blame the aussies! (LAUGH) , the times have been changed and we can't let the News at 6 be pushed back for this race, we're saving that for Bathurst.
Sorry, but this is the only time it'll happen and all other races will be live as usual.
Oh well, at least the V8supercar site has LIVE video streaming media thingy.:D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Big Block Ford said:
Good detective work Pritesh.Did you see that the Warrior's pulled another win in the league.
HELL YEAH!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Playing the Storm this weekend...:rolleyes: ... should be easy enough!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :cool: :p

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

HELL YEAH!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Playing the Storm this weekend...:rolleyes: ... should be easy enough!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :cool: :p
In the words of Ali G....yeah WHATEVER! GO THE STORM!!! :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rallyman said:

In the words of Ali G....yeah WHATEVER! GO THE STORM!!! :D
Storm:flame: Warriors
I mean think about:D :D :D :D :D :D :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts