Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Awwww man, I would have posted something about it before but I don't come in here that often. Great looking car Mike, did you switch out the engines yourself ? Did you buy a ECU for it ?

P

·
0 Posts
Sorry man, I tried to view the pictures twice and got kicked offline by AOL. Pictures take time to upload ya know... Nice car though!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
You still havn't answered my questions.:(

S

·
0 Posts
Ummmm...it has 4 wheels:D it's white and blue:D Wow it's a Probe I like it already;)

All kinding aside, Sweet ride;) a definate eye catcher in my book.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Very cool ride.. i like the stripes.. needs to be lowered though:p i know i know.. so does mine..

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry Stacy, couldnt see around my tears cause no one was posting...but no, I havent bought the ECU...yet :D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
QuadCam_GT said:
sorry Stacy, couldnt see around my tears cause no one was posting...but no, I havent bought the ECU...yet :D
There, there now, it's ok. Here's some tissue, let it all out. You'll be just find.;) :D

P

·
0 Posts
Now you just need to get a 5 speed... Wait a sec, it just happens that I have an MTX complete conversion for sale... :nuts:

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
Quad, love your car, mate.

That white with blue stripes really does something for me! Where did you get the inspiration - coz I noticed that those stripes aren't the 'standard' GT striping. Have a look at the picture that I have included with the post. Your car instantly reminded me of this.

I have attached a pretty good shot of a 1978 Ford XC Coupe which was known as the 'Cobra' - I think you can see the snake decals on the front guards (fender??). This was one hot car. It was powered by the Ford 351cube engine. Big, Bold, Beautiful.

Since I'm only 'new' on this board - I just found the post. Thought I'd resurect it so others check it out again.

Love the stripes - wish I had the guts to do it myself.....

Hmmmmm - just checked the pic - shame it's not a bit bigger..... Still looks good though

Attachments

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, that car is awesome Homer, the stripes were actually on the car when I bought it. Im a big fan of the Dodge Viper, and the GTSR is white with blue stripes, that was my inspiration. Thanks for the compliments guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts