Ford Forums banner

KL-ZE...ATX...Its all good

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  QuadCam_GT 
#1 ·
Heres my baby...

See less See more
#3 ·
Awwww man, I would have posted something about it before but I don't come in here that often. Great looking car Mike, did you switch out the engines yourself ? Did you buy a ECU for it ?

#10 ·
QuadCam_GT said:
sorry Stacy, couldnt see around my tears cause no one was posting...but no, I havent bought the ECU...yet :D
There, there now, it's ok. Here's some tissue, let it all out. You'll be just find.;) :D

#13 ·
Quad, love your car, mate.

That white with blue stripes really does something for me! Where did you get the inspiration - coz I noticed that those stripes aren't the 'standard' GT striping. Have a look at the picture that I have included with the post. Your car instantly reminded me of this.

I have attached a pretty good shot of a 1978 Ford XC Coupe which was known as the 'Cobra' - I think you can see the snake decals on the front guards (fender??). This was one hot car. It was powered by the Ford 351cube engine. Big, Bold, Beautiful.

Since I'm only 'new' on this board - I just found the post. Thought I'd resurect it so others check it out again.

Love the stripes - wish I had the guts to do it myself.....

Hmmmmm - just checked the pic - shame it's not a bit bigger..... Still looks good though

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.