Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people
soon i will be included in the ford family but i need a help about the extras car that i am going to add!

actually i will buy the ford kuga titanium but i want the front and rear bumper to looks like the sport edition. in the service of FORD in cyprus told me that they cannot find the parts to add it in the car unless i find the number of the parts by my own and tell them.

so i need your help on the searching of this parts. the parts are attached in the post and are in a red circle.

thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,789 Posts
If it's a Ford dealership they should be able to identify and locate the parts , not put the onus on the customer IF buying a new Ford Kuga Titanium .

·
Super Moderator
19,789 Posts
Looks like you need front skid plate and front spoiler lip and rear diffuser which would appear to be part of the Ford Kuga Titanium X Sport body kit , cant help with parts numbers .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the answer and totally agree with you LOGAN but i have to live with it, so i still will be looking for the parts. If anyone else knows something more, the number of the parts or where i can order it by myself would be appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts