Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
No chance I'm going to tell my missus this URL! Need some private space somewhere - plus she might learn how much money I REALLY spend on cars... :evil:
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
No chance I'm going to tell my missus this URL! Need some private space somewhere - plus she might learn how much money I REALLY spend on cars... :evil:
As they say, what she doesn't know isn't going to hurt her aye Pete. I wonder if she'll notice the go factor in your car compared to other XR's LOL. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Re: Re: ladies...where are you???

Discovery said:


Don't dispair... i'm here :cool:

Discovery...alias Felicity.

Welcome Mrs Doc :D
Oh here we go - girlie talk..... :eek:
 

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
Re: Re: Re: ladies...where are you???

Aussie Pete said:

Oh here we go - girlie talk..... :eek:
Sorry to disappoint you Pete but i'm much more comfortable talking about cars than clothes...:rolleyes:
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: ladies...where are you???

Discovery said:


Sorry to disappoint you Pete but i'm much more comfortable talking about cars than clothes...:rolleyes:
Then marry me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: ladies...where are you???

Discovery said:


Sorry to disappoint you Pete but i'm much more comfortable talking about cars than clothes...:rolleyes:
So I take it you've got over 20 pairs of shoes??!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
The Doc's Wife said:
one questions....am i the only female on this forum!!!!!! god help me if i am....lol
Doc's Wife, if you want some more females to talk to go over to LS1.com, there are a whole lot of skirt wearers over there.
 

·
Australian XR8 Member
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: ladies...where are you???

Mr GTHO said:


Doc's Wife, if you want some more females to talk to go over to LS1.com, there are a whole lot of skirt wearers over there.
thanks for the advice...let me remind you that those SKIRT WEARERS won the race at Oran Park...lol lol.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Re: Re: Re: ladies...where are you???

DONUT KING said:

Now thats harsh........ :eek: :eek:
DK, it's good to see you're in touch with your feminine side...lol.

Doc's Wife, I always thought it was polite to let the ladies through first...lol
 
1 - 20 of 192 Posts
Top