Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this beautiful beast while in Auburn. It was parked in a Harvey Norman carpark and I kept wishing the owner would come out so I could have a chat to him about his car!

Thought you all might want to take a look. Excuse the poor quality, pics were taken with my Nokia 7250.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
rich bastard

·
well hung
801 Posts
I was wondering who that little shit was hanging around my car.
I'll send you the bill for cleaning of all that drool left on my car.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Very well parked I see.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
I was wondering who that little shit was hanging around my car.
I'll send you the bill for cleaning of all that drool left on my car.
haha good call!!! ^^^

geez some ppl have too much money!!! and all that arragance of driving a new lambo has obviously made him forget how to park within the lines... ohh well i'll forgive him if he gives me a drive :p :s6:

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
psycho chicken said:
Very well parked I see.
True, and the silver car next to it aswell, but then again, if I owned that I'd be tempted to double park too, try'n stop the careless idiots from opening their doors onto it.

That is the ULTIMATE in transportation for me, and the right colour too, damn nice!

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
XXXR8 said:
True, and the silver car next to it aswell, but then again, if I owned that I'd be tempted to double park too, try'n stop the careless idiots from opening their doors onto it.
Yeah but it you notice, he's parked over the first two spots, so it's not because of someone else's dodgey park.

But true, the point about not having people opening doors into it, even though people will most likely park within doors reach anyway, as the car next to it has.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
If i had a car like that i would double park too, can guarentee some wanker will open their door into just out of spite

I get tempted to double park my thing as it is

·
Australian XB Member
88 Posts
Supa R00 said:
haha good call!!! ^^^

geez some ppl have too much money!!! and all that arragance of driving a new lambo has obviously made him forget how to park within the lines... ohh well i'll forgive him if he gives me a drive :p :s6:
actually, the steering rack is pretty slow, they're a surprisingly huge car, forward vision close to the car is ordinary and they're not that easy to park.
there's no rear vision, so reverse parking's even harder. ah, life can be a trial...

·
Zetec Is Better Than VTEC
184 Posts
THEONE said:
rich bastard
Agreed! Its not fair i want one..........

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
There is a black one at the BIMS as well and I noticed that it was sold and sold at the show some time during this week. Any one have a spare 600 large!!!!!

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
Saw one too with the forum boys during the last cruise we had to Portsea. The sound of that thing is bloody amazing...guess thats what the extra cylinders are for....

·
Rollcage Crash Test Dummy
552 Posts
I remember when i spotted a Diablo VT at Bondi Junction...bright yellow....taking up nearlly 2 lanes of traffic in size

·
Registered
274 Posts
I saw a Diablo yesterday, only problem was i was overtaking it due to the owner driving at 10-15kms below the limit. Seems a shame that idiots like that get cars like that. Why bother even getting it if your not going to use it.

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
turboute said:
I saw a Diablo yesterday, only problem was i was overtaking it due to the owner driving at 10-15kms below the limit. Seems a shame that idiots like that get cars like that. Why bother even getting it if your not going to use it.
That I disagree, owning a supercar like that does not necessarily mean the owner needs to drive fast. Driving slowly means more people get to see the beast, figure out what it is...instead of the usual Zooooooooooommm....and people go "Woah...that's a quick car...what was it again?"

Besides, there's no need to prove anything when it comes to a Diablo.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Bit of trivia on this Lambo

Murcielago pronounced More - thea - lago - spanish word
0-96km - 3.8 secs

Top speed- 330km / h

571 bhp @7500 rpm

Steel space frame chassis

6 speed manual

6192cc V12 Dry sump

Carbon fibre construction

C pillar vents open when engine reaches certain temperature

rear spoiler opens >130km/h at 50 deg angle, then to 70 deg angle past 220km/h

Front can be raised 45mm by driver to clear speed humps

Interior by Audi stylist Ralph Luge

Lambo now owned by VW, design by bertone, VW dissatisfied with original concept, and turned to its own in house designer (Luc Donckerwolke) to touch up & tone down original concept (Ex skoda??!!!)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts