2. Wildly foolish ......check
3. Wildly excited or infatuated ..... check
4. Rabid ....... check
5. Extremely eager ...... check

........ and I love it!!!!!!!!!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Don't forget... I'm at the other end of Dalton Rd..

COME & GET ME YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!
:notwthy::nuts::driver::bowd::hy::whoaa::bounce::bouncesmk:sexy::shag::hehe::whiskey::clap::fluffy:

·
On The Edge Of Adhesion
725 Posts
Bloody hell:AAHHH:

Some people just can't leave there cars alone, even when they're very good to start with:evilhehe:

Hope the bug that has bitten produces one hell of car:madman:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
maaaate what bloody gearbox are you using. The TE50 gearbox is rated at the same amount of torque that the engine has in stock.

·
Registered
270 Posts
looks real good there gary:evilsmoke
i knew you couldnt drive a nearly standard car after being blown:muha:
so after seeing these pics today, will it be ready for a test drive:driver: tommorow:1poke:
cant wait to see the results of the beast when finished:hy:

jim

·
Stand clear: 5.0 in use!
150 Posts
Theren goes the factory warranty out the door!

Three serious questions:

How do you guys get comp. insurance? My XR kitted EF Ghia is through the roof!

You're pulling apart a $70,000 T3 Falcon already? Isn't that akin to fiddling with a classic GTHO?

What do you do for a crust man? Or do you live in a tent?

BUT I LIKE IT!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
damn i guess you didnt want those GT boys catching up to you! Some dyno results when done would be nice :)

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Looks like I have some modding to do. ANy parts you need Gary just ring me. :p You know that Refrigerant equipment could be direct port soon.

I need to get a loan or two from the Bank of France!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Lunatic:
Too late. When I spoke to Minge I asked him what was left of the old engine. I was expecting my line I used for the XR8: "Yeah the block's all that's left". Alas, even that is going!!!!!!!!!!!

Laminge understands the Herrod venom is unable to be fought. Once bitten twice broke........... he he naff nawf

(AP revisits engine calcs to see how more BMEP can be extracted from the 5.4........)

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
V8 Ghia Mike said:
Theren goes the factory warranty out the door!

Three serious questions:

How do you guys get comp. insurance? My XR kitted EF Ghia is through the roof!

You're pulling apart a $70,000 T3 Falcon already? Isn't that akin to fiddling with a classic GTHO?

What do you do for a crust man? Or do you live in a tent?

BUT I LIKE IT!!!!

Mike
Gday

You cannot expect to mod a car and pay normal insurance costs, part of the anual budget for mods I supose.

You may be right, but its only a heart transplant, a bit of genetic modification, but at the end of the day its a performance T350.

Anyone want to buy into a BSR corp?

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Lunatic:
Too late. When I spoke to Minge I asked him what was left of the old engine. I was expecting my line I used for the XR8: "Yeah the block's all that's left". Alas, even that is going!!!!!!!!!!!
Think you miss read my post there AP. I was asking him if he needed bits or pieces that I could help in the supply. Now I need to get to modding out my toy soon too.

I have already placed an order for the twin screw Super charger. As you know i have the Nitrous Ready. hehehe

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
herrod motorsport said:
Unfortunately Gary will not know full specs until I tell him, carnt have him bragging to early yet can we.?
I still reckon the Trickflow heads are the better bet for the blown engine configuration. Especially seeing as there's a bargain set of Roller Rockers available for the trickflows.....:priest: :rofl:

41 - 60 of 1978 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.