Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1921 - 1940 of 1978 Posts

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Oh man minge... this thread has gone for long enough without my contribution... 720HP blows my skirt up mate :wnc:

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
i've been following this for...er...ever and i've never posted...

is this thing gonna be a daily driver? ("took 3 minutes to get to work today... that Albury - Melbourne run is shocking!")

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i havent been updated and couldnt go through that many pages are their any more photo's since like 3 weeks ago *winks*
nice job on the "PIMP" mobile its every mans dream*drools*

·
If Only I Had Lexus Power
827 Posts
any ideas when its going to be ready im assuming it wont be to the new now

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
laminge said:
Anyone heading outo Herrods, or have been there in the last 2 weeks should be able to tell us whats going on

Please!
well the blue under car neons are being put on as we speak. Rob cant decide weather to put the HKS, NISMO and NOS stickers? He is thinking either below the side indicators or on one corner of the bonnet?

A dummy exhuast tip is going to be installed on the other side of the rear bumper to give a more balanced look.

Flip paint and 20 inch chromies are already on order. Everything is going smooth at the moment, you happy with our progress minge?

Also we are going to get the brake calipers chromed up as we believe the red wont suit the flip paint?

:wnc:

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
snavy said:
well the blue under car neons are being put on as we speak. Rob cant decide weather to put the HKS, NISMO and NOS stickers? He is thinking either below the side indicators or on one corner of the bonnet?
How about both places?

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
Could even it out if you put more stickers on the other side. *shrug*

1921 - 1940 of 1978 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.