Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1941 - 1960 of 1978 Posts

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
As its been over a year since this thing started, i thought it would be a good idea to see who posted SHOTGUN first (edited posts not included)

cant wait......... :AAHHH:

·
If Only I Had Lexus Power
827 Posts
Those stickers and dummy tips are going to add at least 100 kw in total --- 20 for each sticker and 40 kw for the "sick box"

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
Nevermind said:
Its been over a year since this thread was started.

I can imagine the Herrods bill now................
Can you imagine the labour let alone the parts...I hope there is some sort of fact sheet at the end.

This is my first post in this thread...lol

By the time I have read anything I cant be stuffed posting..haha

Hey Lamgine..could you please start another post when this is finally finished. Unless your going for some sort of guiness world record then thats understandable.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,947
Well

1 update for you, Rob has closed the workshop and is trying to get that engine ASAP.

We are going to run it initially with the standard box, and with the Help of Russellw, am going to sorce a nice AOD C6 from the States woich should handle the HP

I will have to start a new thread once the engine is in, so all of you slack bastard who havent got 3 hours to spare can keep on trak.

Have a safe one

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
PHEW! finally got here. Well this is going to be one tough AU WHEN it's complete/sorted. Speaking of tough, what diff you got? I really can't see the standard Diff putting up for too long. Read a story in the latest SM (p138) on Diff Technics who have developed a 9" rear, keeping the IRS for Commodore and are currently working on the AU IRS with 9" set up. Not that expensive and will more than likely handle your HP.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Let us know when your up here in QLD im sure there are heaps of guys up here that would love to meet the infamous minge...

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,787 Posts
6pAc|30nG|00n said:
QLD.....there are heaps of guys up here that would love to meet the infamous minge...
Are you saying that guys in Qld have never met minge - what a ghey state it must be!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,958
XXXR8 said:
PHEW! finally got here. Well this is going to be one tough AU WHEN it's complete/sorted. Speaking of tough, what diff you got? I really can't see the standard Diff putting up for too long. Read a story in the latest SM (p138) on Diff Technics who have developed a 9" rear, keeping the IRS for Commodore and are currently working on the AU IRS with 9" set up. Not that expensive and will more than likely handle your HP.
I am very interested to hear more about this, the last quote i got for a ford irs 9" was 12 grand for a custom job on the TS

and No Roll Cage yet strife

not until i do the salt lake speed runs in 2005

cheers

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
If you ever see the photos of Gazzas T-Series in the Herrods garage you'll see all the dust that has been accumulated in the past year LOL.
Cheers John

1941 - 1960 of 1978 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.