Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1961 - 1978 of 1978 Posts

·
The Third Power
1,332 Posts
12 grand may be better spent getting a drag rear setup 4 link \ ladder bar, 9" etc,

you gotta use the car for something

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,963
Thanks for the PM XXXR8

You may be right Strife, but at this stage i am just going for the cheap options...

And unfortunately I havent taken any pics for a while but will do so in the new year

cheers

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,787 Posts
laminge said:
You may be right Strife, but at this stage i am just going for the cheap options...
Yes, I noticed that from what's been done to the motor. LOL!

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
I found this thread today :( the promise of the end result has kept me going for 2 hours, with a headache, and nearly going blind reading/scrolling pages,
but was it worth the wait ? i was expecting rw dyno readings/ quatermile times/video,
photos, burnouts and a lot of pat`s on the back for Rob/Laminge, but alas, im dissapointed, i cant even imagine how you feel Minge ? i eagerly await the end result, now please hurry the f#*k up :).

·
Registered
399 Posts
This is the longest thread and car biuld in history !

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,970
No Pics as of yet...

The Tranny is going to have to come from the states, a 4speed C6 or AOD, something that I can bolt straight in and not worry too much about gear stick or tailshaft..

I have some ideas John, will post you some information and put you to work..

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
CSV_LS1 said:
Hmmm, what ever rocks your boat Mingey :fraz: :bp:

:meteo2:

Now now.... we are talking transmissions. Not what you like to troll for on the streets of melbourne at the ongodly hours of the morning.

Do the other need to know about your fetishes and issues?

I think not.

Lets just leave this thread to what it is about. Garys Car.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
EVIL EB said:
This is the longest thread and car biuld in history !
they're only taking so long coz by the time its finished, the car will be so rare that they'll actually make money on resale.

·
Territory TS - AWD
2,374 Posts
jmartion said:
they're only taking so long coz by the time its finished, the car will be so rare that they'll actually make money on resale.
But by then it would be worth more if it wasn't modified..........DOH! :AAHHH:

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,787 Posts
I've gotta say that I have lost interest in this thread and this car....BUT it will be re-ignited when the car is complete!

1961 - 1978 of 1978 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.