Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to one too many break-ins and a resultant storage problem I am reluctantly selling some project cars as well as my weekend GS.

1.1973 Landau,factory Midnight Blue with white leather.Complete and driveable but with aftermarket mags and LPG.Still has owner's manual and service book.Needs body work with rust in the usual coupe areas of rear window,tail light panel,and lower guards and doors.I would rate the car 7 out of 10 as a restorer,which is why I bought it in the first place.It also comes with a complete good spare front clip.
$8000

2.1974 XB GS Falcon 500 sedan,Burnt Orange with black vinyl roof & interior.Has a 302 V8 and auto with power steering.I bought this car from the original owner who worked for Ford and bought it off the line in 1974.The body is excellent with minor rust in one rear dogleg only.The paint is not perfect and the interior has the usual split seams but the car is still very presentable and could be driven as is (I have been!).It is still registered on the original black & white Victorian plates.
$5500

3.1975 XB GS panel van,Apollo Blue with black trim.Has a 302 with 4 speed trans and dual fuel.You may have seen it on eBay recently.Needs full resto but has an excellent body,good running gear and is a great combination.
$1500

I can be contacted anytime on 0419 394 964 but I am not able to email any pics.The cars are all currently in metro Melbourne.

·
Registered
116 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts