Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting little snippet about Mark Larkham's second car in the latest Motorsport news. They're saying it'll debut at Eastern Creek... Any tips on who the driver will be....

T

·
0 Posts
which one is larko's car....I've only just got out of bed, brain has'nt engaged yet.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was the Mitre 10 Ford now he's the ICS Smartcar Ford. Gone from a beautiful blue to Macca's yellow.. :(

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
I'll let you guys in on a secret, begginning @ eastern creek I will be a full time V8 Supercar driver.
:D
no, wait a minute the drugs have kicked in, sorry now I dunno who the driver will be.:D

T

·
0 Posts
I wondered where my prescription went to.
May I have it back, and you can have the proper one.
there's no point in feeling good if you can't remember.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew you two buggers were on drugs!!.. Now start sharing ppleeeeaaaase....

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What can I say?.. DK's nuts, your obviously on the lower rung of the looks ladder ( ;) ) I'm the only one here with a shot at the chicky's. Hang on look at the size of my brain!!! We're all doomed!!!... :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
what's wrong with them, most blokes would kill for this look, and probably be killed. I reckon I scrub up alright.
head like a smashed crab, dental work like a wild boar, my breath could strip paint, couldnt pull a jump in a brothel with a fist full of fifty's.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DONUT KING said:
Wait a minute didn't you just say my RA was after me on icq???????
At least chix show an interest in me :p
You cheeky prick....
I also said she was a dominatrix...

Good craic DOC... :wink2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
3 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing