Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i was driving into work this morning and saw the latest fairlane millenium with the azzura mags and two tone paint.
Personally i don't like the azzura mags, i'd rather the XR8 ones.

But Iooking at it, i think it really needs a spoiler, not a huge one like a ricer spolier but a lip on the boot like the AU falcon classics. Just to give the back end abit of definition. Looks quite nice up front i think. Whats everyones opinion.

Oh yeah another last option thats never going to happen a manual tranny.:D :D :D

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Is that the one with the spoked mags like the AU2 TE50 or am I thinking of another limited run model.:eek:
If it is my only complaint would be that it needed to be lowered, but still Fairlanes are more plush than sporty.:wink2:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
While we are on the topic of the Fairlaine, I saw an XR8 Allan moffat Special at Bayford today that had the whole kit., ie dash console controls done in silver.

God it looked ugly!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
It'll be interesting to see how the AV Fairlanes will look. What do you guys reckon will change? For mine it'll be the front bumper/lights and the c pillar leading into a different boot..

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I have to say that I have no idea of what the updated fairlane will look like, I can't even get a picture in my head off what changes they will make, unlike the Falcon where you have an idea on what changes are going to be made.:CraZ:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I think the biggest problem the Fairlane has got is the C pillar. it looks out of context with the rest of the car...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I think that the Fairlane looks ok but it would look better with larger rear quater windows and different tail lights.

T

·
0 Posts
there's a lowered marone coloured one getting around liverpool area at the moment sporting some simmons. look's good. driven by a *** though, or should that be *****.

V

·
0 Posts
Since were on luxury cars, dont you's think that the ass end of the VX Stateman look like the back of a 98 Pulsar? thats what i think anyway

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Black, Black tint, dumped on chrome 20"s, big sound system, dual 3" exhaust and BLOWN STROKER ON NOS!!:damack: Man if that dosen't raise your blood pressure buy a Volvo.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
V8 Ford Guy said:
Since were on luxury cars, dont you's think that the ass end of the VX Stateman look like the back of a 98 Pulsar? thats what i think anyway
I think the new pulsar looks like a mini AU Falcon...

BTW can you please shrink your signature fella... the marquee is cool but the size is ordinary... thanks mate..:thumbup:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
And change the colour, looks too much like my old one, makes me thing WTF why did my sig go back to that.
Keep it scrolling though that ro><0rz

T

·
0 Posts
found some more smilie's how do we post them. one of the smilie's is clapping hands saying "gimmie gimmie"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts