Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone knows of any dealers that still have the series 3 T series in stock

if so, how much are they selling for?? id be thinking that they should be going fairly cheap considering the new models available

·
Beastmaster
940 Posts
There were 4 at Metro in Bris the other week when I was there.
1 each TS & TE in auto and manual...

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any idea if they are doing special deals on them?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Last time I looked Gregorys Ford in Canberra still had a few.

·
Not Fast Enough, Dammit!
302 Posts
I'm pretty sure City Ford have a few (Melbourne)
They always seem to have them in the show room when I drive past.
Its a bit hard to see the price, especially when going around that stupid round-about though!

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
They are like bugs on a bumper - every bloody where.

Not many TE50's left as they were readily snapped up however there are quite a lot of TS50's gathering dust. As far as I know the last of the non Brembo equipped ones are gone which just leaves the (originally) very expensive ones.

I'd be confident in saying that the retail incentives in these cars are no doubt "generous" and you could probably negotiate a pretty good deal.

Cheers
Russ

·
Registered
581 Posts
needfordspeed said:
There are 3 at Ethridge Ford, 2 blueprint one red one don't know the difference from the front of a TE and a TS though:p
I saw them there as well. From memory there's a fairly substantial discount on them. As of a few weeks ago they also had a Venom Red AU3 XR8 which was unsold.

I reckon with a bit of haggling you could get a screaming deal on them. Pity I'm in no position to take advantage of this!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
What numbers are the last cars? Mine was made august last and is 183 i think. Not many cars for such a lot of engine special bits. I think they sold well since august though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bearman said:
I saw them there as well. From memory there's a fairly substantial discount on them. As of a few weeks ago they also had a Venom Red AU3 XR8 which was unsold.

I reckon with a bit of haggling you could get a screaming deal on them. Pity I'm in no position to take advantage of this!!
I agree with Bearman I've seen the ones at Ethridge and at New Oak Ford in the last month. Three at each I think and the AU III XR8 in Venom belonged to one of the new car salesmen who works at Ethridge.

Ethridge got bagged out a bit on a post here a while ago but I found them pretty good.

·
VENOM-AU2-XR8
290 Posts
I personally by experance can vouch for Etheridge ford as well. I picked up my Venom xr8 from them a few months ago. They were very plesent to deal with. Even their service department is good. (Ringwood) .. If you ever have a problem. Take it to Noal at Ringwood (works evening shifts 4pm onwards).

Mate of mine with a Blueprint xr8 ute has had nothing but drama's with his dealer for serviceing .. so his switched to etheridge

·
Registered
499 Posts
If you recall correctly a TE50 that is still Ford's fastest ever Falcon...and its not a fat bitch.....

Quicker 1/4 than XR6T, XR8 and GT......14.01in last year's PCOTY

Food for thought....much more individual and getting one of those would herlad your love for ford before it became cool.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts