Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not help me make a living and buy from ME! I just started working at Dell a few months ago and thought I would tap you guys for possible sales. I sell the home desktop and notebook systems. Some of you may not like Dell but please no flames I am just trying to make a living.
Any way, if you or a family member is looking to buy a system soon give me a call at 1-800-901-3355 x58681 and let me sell you a system!! You may get my v-mail, leave a mess that your calling via the yesfans site and I will call you back. Sorry I can't get you any discounts outside of what is being promoted at a given moment.

·
F150 member
99 Posts
I'll give you a job:evil: :p :D

(NOTE TO JOHN: i need a "being naughty" smiley)

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ha ha, Why do you say that John? I would agree more or less. Selling systems is ok for now, but not long run, not for me. Just needed a job, this one pays well and will help get my foot back in the computer industry!!!!!!

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
you're a funny guy tim! :p

i just opened a dell account for my job and we've been fairly happy, except for the machine that took a dump on us at our new york office. no one has bothered to call either the office or me about a replacement. WTF!?

anyhow, if you would like to be our sales rep, then give me a buzz on aim tomorrow and help me fix the problem. ;)

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DMARK, I am only in HOME SALES. can't help ya with your issue. Hell I have only been on the floor for a month, still quite GREEN! Ha ha ha ha
No Dell in SF area to my knowledge!

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A DELL!!!!!! please god no sapre me from such a PC!

·
Multi Car Member
12 Posts
(WEG) Smiley's

MOD2FLY said:
NOTE TO JOHN: i need a "being naughty" smiley
I'm not John, but I can help. ;)

Stewart

1 - 10 of 10 Posts