Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Well after having a look the guy hasnt officially bought it according to one of his posts, and it could all fall through. but it appears he has the money, or likes to have a lot of debt .......................

Jason

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what i have heard/read he has the money from investments etc..

Still it would be nice to even think about being able to purchase one of these cars

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
good on him i say if he has the money go for it....
*sigh well time for work*

·
Team Galaxy Member
68 Posts
what interests me, is how come you found this in the first place as it's on a bloody holden forum. Where's your loyalty lie??

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
I'd have one in a heartbeat!! :notwthy:

:shag:

I hope it comes through for him. :thup:

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
looks good, but i wouldnt have one

for the money i'd much prefer a ts50 with a 5.4 with twin t72. dog box and a harrop 9 inch for the irs.

and i'd set about making it stop/handle just as good as the lamborgaynee.

waste of bloody money... he should give me some instead lol :s6:

cheers.joe.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Why did he take a picture at a service station?

Elmer Fudd

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
man i cant believe people here and there would bag him and they would rathe a commy/falcon. Crazy.

That guy is a champ! Why work your arse off and save it and do nothing with it..if I had the money Id do exactly the same thing.

Speaking of lambos..I saw a black one the other day...just stunning!

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
BOSSGT said:

Elmer Fudd
because he can...plus you would be filling the thing up every 4 hours or so.

·
A Fully Sick " Can't "
583 Posts
Damn man, that is one nice car. I think it's just one of those cars you either love or hate.
But still, it is a bit expensive, 640 ? wow

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
gm dstroya said:
looks good, but i wouldnt have one

for the money i'd much prefer a ts50 with a 5.4 with twin t72. dog box and a harrop 9 inch for the irs.

waste of bloody money... he should give me some instead lol :s6:
For that sort of money I'd rather have a house. Jumping from a holden to a lambo ? well Ill eat my own words if he really does it, but I wouldnt think someone who could afford a lambo would have a measley tuned 300 gts for his daily driver.

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
dave_au said:
For that sort of money I'd rather have a house. Jumping from a holden to a lambo ? well Ill eat my own words if he really does it, but I wouldnt think someone who could afford a lambo would have a measley tuned 300 gts for his daily driver.
with the money left over from the ts 50 i stated, i would almost have a house!! certinaly a big deposit for one anyways.

and apparently his gts was pumping 550kw!!!

cheers.joe.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
AWSOME, I'd have that vehicle in a heart beat if I could,how could anyone say it's a wank factor,more like it's a fact of life that these vehicle's are made for the true gentleman( that has a S#@T load of money)when your in a posistion that you have to spend money, because you make enough of it, why the hell not,,.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
he owns a 550kw LS1 he's going to a lambo,if he can afford it then good luck to him,but i'd say i would prefer to spend that type of money on a house then a car then whatever,but hey he must already have a house so he wants a new toy to attract new toy mates *winks* good luck to him.

·
Kodak Moment
990 Posts
BOSSGT said:

Elmer Fudd
He probably owns the place.

Grat car BTW........If the guy has the cash then good on him. Can't stand all this talk about the "wank factor". Not ALL (OK most are) wealthy people are wanks.

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
What a pucking crunt!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts