Ford Forums banner

261 - 280 of 303 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,646 Posts
I dunno... maybe Tyler and the boys should be fined for littering.

Massachusetts is just the type of state that would do that.

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Another one for BBF. I bet you can name most of them.

**edit, I'll try it.

Van Halen - Hot for Teacher
Van Halen - Ain't Talking bout love
Iron Maden (I think) Don't know the song...
Nugent - Cat Scratch fever
Metallica - Seek and Destroy??
Alice in Chains - Man in the Box
??????. Heard it a thousand times but haven't a clue.
Slayer - South of Heaven
Kiss - Love Gun
Kiss - Love Gun solo
????????????
The Police - Roxanne
Rush - Limelight
Bass intro to No More Tears - Ozzy
Tom Petty - American Girl
Zeppelin - Kashmir (which sounds excellent by the way)
Manson - The Beautiful People
Rage against the machine - Killing in the name of
Pantera - Walk

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
That was well done.

I can pick out a few of them. Sounds like Van Halen near the beginning then some Iron Maiden, Cat scratch fever is that a Ted Nugent song, I heard Man in the box by Alice In Chains as I listen to them quite often, Roxanne by The Police, Led Zepp, Marilyn Manson, Killing in the name of By rage against the Machine. Cant think of the others. Memory isnt as good haha.

They will come to me about 3 hours later just like when I have been talking someone all the while thinking now what the hell is this guys name and trying not to show that I don't remember lol.

·
Super Moderator
18,968 Posts
" They will come to me about 3 hours later just like when I have been talking someone all the while thinking now what the hell is this guys name and trying not to show that I don't remember lol."

I can relate to that , the older I get the more it happens !!

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Yesterday, watching a documentary on Ringling Bros. Circus when the wife asked if I remember taking the girls to the circus when they were little? No I do not. That's starting to happen to me a lot.

·
Super Moderator
18,968 Posts
Yesterday, watching a documentary on Ringling Bros. Circus when the wife asked if I remember taking the girls to the circus when they were little? No I do not. That's starting to happen to me a lot.
Happens to me a lot but wife can remember every last detail . I believe those things we cant recollect are tucked away in the darker recesses of our memories and can be easily triggered by someone giving us a little help in remembering . I think some medications can impair also , and as we get old many of us could possibly have early stages of dementia .

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
Happens to me a lot but wife can remember every last detail . I believe those things we cant recollect are tucked away in the darker recesses of our memories and can be easily triggered by someone giving us a little help in remembering . I think some medications can impair also , and as we get old many of us could possibly have early stages of dementia .
That is what I've worried about. I've taken online test and all signs point to fine, but there's so much I can't remember. And this, yesterday, while putting brakes on my daughters SUV, I went to loosen the caliper bolts and son in law said didn't you just loosen the brake line block? Yes I did. :idk:

·
Super Moderator
18,968 Posts
I could name a quick handful of friends who , when I mentioned the memory problems a few years back , suffered from the same . Some a lot younger than me . Strange the amount and different things that are a blank .If I do anything on cars nowadays I'm double checking all the time even after job finished . Sitting in house I often go back out to see if I tightened this and that , shut bonnet and locked car , the list is endless .If a friend is with me doing any jobs he often says you already done that .Wouldn't worry too much about it , seems a world wide occurence .

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
I ran across this video last night. Pretty wired. One of the comments read "They all got laid by the toaster after the show" hahahahahahaha!

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
I wonder if he's singing about 18 year old Billie Jean Jones in the first song? Hank Williams introduced himself to her at the Grand Old Opry and up walked Faron Young who introduced himself as her boyfriend. Hank asked, Faron are you going to marry her? Faron replied probably not. Hank said, well I am. And he did. Two and a half months later he was gone.

·
canuck
2,493 Posts
I haven't heard this one in years and just starts when I turn the radio on yesterday

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #280
This music video documents the Dakota Access Pipeline Protest at Standing Rock. While capturing the police brutality and human rights violations against peaceful Water Protectors, the filmmakers were tear gassed, targeted and shot with rubber bullets in an unconstitutional suppression of free press.

261 - 280 of 303 Posts
About this Discussion
302 Replies
18 Participants
CatSkinner
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing