Ford 7 out of top 10!! 9/15!!, thats got to be a chance for us

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
AlbertM said:
Man that voodoo car worked!

Had a cheap plastic model of HRT 1 and hit it with a hammer...LMAO
Haha - Top work Albert :D

However at this time I have just placed pastic models of 5 Ford frontrunners in the oven. I have set then oven at a lowish heat so that over the course of the afternoon the Fords can move out into the lead (lulling you all into a false sense of security) and then shortly before the finish they should finally melt - with corresponding results on the track.

:p :p :p :p :p

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Brendan said:

However at this time I have just placed pastic models of 5 Ford frontrunners in the oven. I have set then oven at a lowish heat so that over the course of the afternoon the Fords can move out into the lead (lulling you all into a false sense of security) and then shortly before the finish they should finally melt - with corresponding results on the track.

LOL...:D :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Brendan said:

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

HOLDEN:flame: FORD

HOLDEN
FORD
HOLDEN

HOLDEN
FORD

SKAIFE
LOWNDES

FORD:D :D :D :D

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Big Block Ford said:
Good work Albert.....bad bad bad work Brendan LOL:D :D
I've just turned the oven down a bit - the Gibson models melted too quickly, I'll let the DJR cars last a couple hours longer ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Brendan said:

I've just turned the oven down a bit - the Gibson models melted too quickly, I'll let the DJR cars last a couple hours longer ;)
You should've defrosted car No. 17!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Administrator
5,088 Posts
Brendan said:

He he .You better let us know whats cookin at the next race.:cool: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts