Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
ok you will see some bar graphs on the side under the users names. this is a little feature that i wanted to add for members on here to see who the true post *****s are.

here is an explination of what they mean

HP: drops and rises according to the members activeness. if you do not post 5 posts a day it will drop.

MP: determins how long a user has been with the forums, and how active they are.

EXP: determins how close a user is to reaching the next level.

have fun with this. you will also see the level that users are at.

i will be adding another little hack for the members that have donated to show the rest of the site that they have contributed.

also higher levels get you more perks!

those are coing soon. hehehe

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
so Bob: i have to ask???? how can we gain a few more cougar members on here. i would really like to have some more. you know that we can ad any areas that are needed for them. I know that there is already another site out there that caters to them specifically. If you know of any others then throw them this way!

hhehehehe

you know i am just trying to make this the best site for all.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
also look at the hp level. you will see some numbers the forst set is the number of posts that you have and the number next to it is what you need to get you to the next level.

there is an unlimited number of levels. that will change with the new features as well.

·
Mustang/Cougar Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey LunaticSS,
You changed your symbol and I didn't recongize you, he he.
Thanks for explaining that and it makes since to me. There are tons of Cougar members on a message board that I also belong to at fastcougar.com. It is the message board for the car club New Edge Cougar Owners NECO. I have been trying to get members to post on this board as well. Also, there is a message board for Europe Cougars started over there that seems active. I have been planning to contact you after the holiday's about possibly being a moderator. I am not familar with what that intails and I don't have the time at the moment as we are remodleing our house. That project has gone on for 2 months and has about a month to go. I have seen a lot of Cougars in Houston lately but don't seem to be able to pull up next to them at a light or find them in a parking lot to leave a note to contact me about internet sources of info and clubs. :crazy1: Hopefully I will be able to bring more owners here in the future. I really enjoy the board, and I am hoping to purchase a 66 stang conv next year to restore. So I frequent the Mustang sections as well. Pretty much a Ford lover all around. :s5

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I thought the levels are an interesting idea. We'll see how they take across the board.

The first place I saw it was on the Aussie forums...and I thought to my self. "self, what are those guys doing now?"

Now I know. :s2:

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
I think it is pretty neat. Definitely not something you see on other boards.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
I think I understand this!? Does the HP and MP or what ever those are have a meaning? HP=Horse power?

G

·
D+D

HP=Hit Points
MP=Magic Points
EXP=Experience

I think it's a Dungeons and Dragons thing. Or possibly Harry Potter related? :cheer:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
John

How does

MP: determins how long a user has been with the forums, and how active they are.

Work? How do you come up with a number?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Aleah_96PSE said:
What is the war count and how do we get avatars?

In order to have an avatar, you must have at least 10 posts. The war count is left over from a post war we had with the GM forums.

·
Probe Member
37 Posts
All very nice! The ratings are an interesting idea! Very cool indeed! :hy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts