Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bronco XLT Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just found this place, and I think it's great!!! Anywho, I've got an 87 Bronco that I've had for about 7-8 months, and have (little by little) been customizing it. I'll post some pics, and specs later, but for now I have a question. What is the best lift size to go with? I've done some checking, and I can fit 33s with a 4-inch lift, and 35s with 6, but I wasn't sure which was better. Or maybe bigger? Please let me know what you all think. Later.

K

·
0 Posts
blahhhhhhhh

well....... what do u plan on using your truck for? major offroad, part time offroad? it all depends on what U want. if u want mild go for a 4inch but if u want wild get a 6. i have 6in procomp on mine and i dont do that much offroad.

·
Bronco XLT Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know it's all up to me. I was just looking for feedback. I've heard that if you go too high on a Bronco, that they can become top heavy. The truck won't see much (if any) off-road time, this is mainly just for show. I think that I'll only go 4 inch though, since it will be cheaper. Thanx for your input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts