Ford Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I encountered a mustang owner that couldn’t get his car outa park after waiting for a train. Only after we got the car rolling again and I was rolling away in my family’s f-150(am I more accepted now?) did I remember helping a friend with a similar problem in his gf ford pickup. A burnt out brake light can interfere with the brake pedal depressed before shift outa park safety systems in some fords, don’t know if this is specifically the mustang owners problem, if it’ll ever get to him, don’t know if I’ll ever post again, or check on responses on this(be nice to find a forum where ya can throw out a quick’n’charitable post without needing to sign up!) but if anyone reads this, spread the word to keep the good karma flowing? We all have one thing in common as motorists regardless of our choices in vehicles. And that’s that we prefer em rolling when we need and parked when we need, not when we don’t! Keep your fellow ford-ights who have vehicles locked in park rolling! Thanks to anyone who read all this and safe travels on them wondrous things called roads that take us all to our future destinations!😃

1 - 1 of 1 Posts