Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe SE Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay let's see if posting an image will work on this site. Here's a pic of my pride and joy...my Flying Tomato! Hope you guys like it.

that should do it now lino!

G

·
Looks just lke a 95+ GT. You also have the new style rear bumper too, right? I remember seeing pics on the other board... Great job, cant wait to see more pics!

·
SCPOC/Probe SE Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why thank you! I thought I had encoded that picture link properly. Any idea why it didn't work initially but now does?

The classic look of the PGT in it 's final years of production was all the look I actually wanted for my car. I just love the styling that the Ford engineer (whatever her name is) made for the Probe and I've tried not to change too much of that look. So that's why my car looks the way it does.

ProbeBandit said:
Looks just lke a 95+ GT. You also have the new style rear bumper too, right? I remember seeing pics on the other board... Great job, cant wait to see more pics!

G

·
Lino Sacman said:
Why thank you! I thought I had encoded that picture link properly. Any idea why it didn't work initially but now does?

Yes you encoded it correctly. Worked for me...

Your right, the 2nd gen PGT was an exceptionally great design in my opinion, but I dont think small upgrades here and there will hurt?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Good looking car, the paint job looks fanastic.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
it didn't.

for some odd reason, the photopoint links i see on this site don't pull up the pics.

i had to d/l it, trim the photopoint addition, then upload it to my webhost. check the properties of the pic and you'll see!

let me know if you need host space lino. i got the hookup! ;)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Lino, as always I love your car. What a great example of how our probes should look! If only my paint job rocked like yours, I would then be a happy camper!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts