Ford Forums banner

Best car brand in your opinion (based on the list)

• Ford

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Mazda

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Porsche/Volkswagon

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Honda/Acura

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Dodge/Chrysler

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 5 8.3%

List the top 5 cars you wouldnt be caught dead driving

43K views 53 replies 32 participants last post by  jwko 
#1 ·
Go to it... Mine are:
(Sorry if I offend someone with one of these cars)

-Dodge Omni
-Ford Pinto
-Chevy Chevette
-Dodge Neon
-Any Yugo

#2 ·
No shit, I have owned a Pinto and a Chevette. I also had a Dodge Aries and that is close enough to an Omni.

#9 ·
i agree with vulcan power,

honda civic
honda civic
honda civic
honda civic
honda civic
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 ·
sarturo_91plx said:
my moms 1996 Chevy Astro ( has all these dancing stickers on it that my sister is involved in and it just feels really weird when ever i get stuck driving it)
A nervous weird, or a tutu and pointy shoes weird? Because if it is the latter, you should quit driving the Astro.

#12 ·
how do you get stuck driving your moms van lol... or is your probe a "family" vehicle, cus i know how that goes

#13 ·
Necromancer said:
Cordoba (dunno who makes it)
That would be Chrysler.

AMC Pacer
Ford Pinto
Chevy Vega
Anything Jeep "BIG POS's"
Pontiac Aztec

#16 ·
i got stuck driving the van because my car was getting work done on it that day and i needed a car so i could go to work

o and about the car, no its not that kind its all teh Scotish dancing stuff on it like 5 bumber stickers, and then we have one of those stupid white ovals that say s SCO for schotland and im like wtf mom we arn't even from scotland and none of our family is from there unless u got back 200 years or so

#19 ·
In no particular order...
PT Cruiser
Pontiac Asstec
Plymouth Prowler
Beetle (new or old)
Ford Aspire (other cars are tied with this)

That first Cordoba, is straight up pimp :coo:
The second one is straight up a mullet-hair-cutted-camaro-owner's beater car :crazy1:

#23 ·
daprobe said:
In no particular order...
PT Cruiser
Pontiac Asstec
Plymouth Prowler
Beetle (new or old)
Ford Aspire (other cars are tied with this)

That first Cordoba, is straight up pimp :coo:
The second one is straight up a mullet-hair-cutted-camaro-owner's beater car :crazy1:
Sorry but the Prowler is kick azz. :coo:

#25 ·
probe 186 said:
I think he meant to reply to the post on cars you wouldnt be caught dead in, and accidently created a thread:s5:
I thought so to last night. But, I just wanted to have some fun at Sarturo 91plx's expense. Anyway, thread is now merged with this one. Post made under it have all been deleted. Well, except this one.:s6:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.