Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know, I have'nt been on the site for at least a month. This was due to a confidentiality agreement, that was put in place by myself, and a potential sponsor. ( A Company engaged in a Motor related field). The agreement meant, I could'nt post on the forum for 31 day's.

The verdict from the Company is as follows. WE LOST.

Doc

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
I thought that the amount of people that visited a site was more important than its contents (in terms of sponsorship anyway)

Thats just my opinion.

BUMMER DOC. but welcome back too.!!

Have you been keeping an eye on things as a guest???If not you have a lot of catching up to do.

Im sure that someone else will come through with the goods soon. Both fingers and 6 toes crosssed.

Botch
;)

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Good to see you back Doc....

That is unfortunate news... I take it we are just not technical or specific enough..

Hope to see more of your posts...

Nipper...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What they wanted to see, was a TOTAL dedication to the Ford vehicle/s as per the different forums. like the Mustang sites etc.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
What they wanted to see, was a TOTAL dedication to the Ford vehicle/s as per the different forums. like the Mustang sites etc.
Ok. sorta getting the idea..

All the same its good to have you back...sigh....but please make sure you have an acceptable avatar this time!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my avatar is cool. I dont think I could have anything else, would'nt suit me.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Aye Doc,

Good to see you back mate, seems your startign out as a new member again but with no post count or Avatar???

Anywasy look forward to your posts and replys, you got allot of catchin up to do.

BTW hows the Pig goin?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts