Ford Forums banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Drinking mixes with anything... Hey someone kick me outa here I need to go study for finals next week... :WH:

P.S.: Oh, Stacy say hello to our newest probe member, Probe186! :thumbup: See, im doing my part in recruiting... :damack:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Yo I got the answer! 0! Doughnut! If I see a kangoroo in my car his arse will be murdered before you can say 1 kangaroo... :p
Not many kangaroos in queens though :WH:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Drinking mixes with anything... Hey someone kick me outa here I need to go study for finals next week... :WH:

P.S.: Oh, Stacy say hello to our newest probe member, Probe186! :thumbup: See, im doing my part in recruiting... :damack:
Did you go out and recruit some people ?:wink2:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Stacy94PGT said:

Did you go out and recruit some people ?:wink2:
Uhum, yep. Went out, grabbed the first kid I saw driving a PGT and put him in front of the computer at gunpoint... :WH: j/k

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Uhum, yep. Went out, grabbed the first kid I saw driving a PGT and put him in front of the computer at gunpoint... :WH: j/k
Well, that's what I call recruiting.:damack:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Stacy94PGT said:

Well, that's what I call recruiting.:damack:
Hard times call for drastic measures... ;) Type biaaaatch, TYPE!!!! :wink2: :D J/K

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:
I don't know ? Drinking and working on a broke car. That doesn't mix very well.:eek: But drinking and adding a bolt on does.:confused: :D

ACtually it worked out. I replaced the plug wires for the 3rd time. This time it worked. Seems that the crap OEM that GM made was just that crap. Bought some Magnacores 8.5mm and they worked car is purring like a lion.

Runs like a scalded ape. Looks like I need to add more horsepower. It is a little low. Only ran a 11.7 at SuperChevy I was pissed. Fastest in my Bracket, but not as fast as I normally run. I thnk that it had to do with the 85% humidity and 90 degree weather.

Ohh well.....what to do what to do...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Glad you didn't have a problem. Sometimes people get drunk while working on a car, then get pissed off if something isn't working right. On the news a few years ago. A guy was working on his car, it wouldn't crank up after he had replace some things. He was drunk, got mad, set the entire car on fire. :nuts:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Stacy94PGT said:
got mad, set the entire car on fire. :nuts:
Cant say it never entered my mind.... Not the Probe though...
:gok:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Cant say it never entered my mind.... Not the Probe though...
:gok:
I don't know Tommy, there's been a few times that I wanted to blow it up. Not because what the car was doing but how it was design. Ever replace a headlight motor ?:fmad: Well, let me tell ya it's not fun.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
On another note, is it me or does the Monkey in the smilies legend looks like he's doing something else, doesn't look like rocking to me . Here take a look. :rocking: Now, does it look like rocking to you ?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Stacy94PGT said:

I don't know Tommy, there's been a few times that I wanted to blow it up. Not because what the car was doing but how it was design. Ever replace a headlight motor ?:fmad: Well, let me tell ya it's not fun.
Oh I hear ya on that. But I also got a Dodge (boooo... I know, I know) and trust me when I say the Probe is a Mercedes compared to a Daytona. Just this week I replaced the radiator, than a hose broke, and the list goes on forever. I swear it seems like I have already replaced everything twice and it still keeps breaking down. My probes were always very reliable (having it parked on my driveway for the last 8 months helps too... :wink2:)

Haha the monkey thing, LOL, we need to keep this place clean so NO COMMENT!

:damack:

121 - 136 of 136 Posts