Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Lets see a close up of that Probe IMSA, Please! The body kit looks interesting! :bs4:

·
Probe GT Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey dmark101 that was a good one!!! Look I'll be there sat/15 weather my car done or not!!!! And that doesn't make 4 probe gt's you left out 1 more!! so that make's 5.....
Anyway here's some better pix of the probe gt IMSA.
O ya I wish I had some PROBERS HELP TO GET MY GT TO THE MEET!!!!!

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Probe89GT said:
Hey dmark101 that was a good one!!! Look I'll be there sat/15 weather my car done or not!!!! And that doesn't make 4 probe gt's you left out 1 more!! so that make's 5.....
Anyway here's some better pix of the probe gt IMSA.
O ya I wish I had some PROBERS HELP TO GET MY GT TO THE MEET!!!!!

Hmmm.... I think that after seeing those up close (sort of) I will stick to the stock trim!
Thanx for posting those pics, they made it much easier to see the detail of the imsa body style.

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
True!

dmark101 said:
the coolest part was actually getting the models! that rocks.
Must have been pretty hard to find those?

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
do they make 93+ probes too... :s6:

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i haven't seen one, but then i haven't really looked around much either.

i plan on hitting some old bookstores and there are some hobby shops close by. i'll check it out and see if they have anything.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
That's pretty hilarious.....the yellow "IMSA" looks like a crap-ass JCWhitney kit. The stock silver one looks the best, I always liked that egg crate front grill.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
All I've seen is 1st gens. Watch eBay, these show up all the time.

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
never seen a gen 2 model, but ive seen lots of little hot wheels style ones. only problem is all the dumb race decals, etc make them look ridiculous.

I have a gen 1 gt model that was made by AMT

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
I've seen a couple of Bosch (?! :eek:o1: ) 1:43 models of 2nd gens on eBay. The sellers are in Europe. Though about bidding, but they were blue...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts