Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all, asides from the fact that we were woken at 5:40am this morning by him yelling, slamming doors and so forth. We live in a unit (number 2 of 4) and this was the guy from unit 3, obviously VERY drunk.

Anyway, after yelling, ranting, raving and slamming doors left right and centre, he then decided to take out his anger on her series II EB Gli Falcon using a piece of wood... No more then a meter from our front door!

And yes, this is the SAME EB Falcon as mentioned in the thread Another Commodore strikes!

This guy has 2 XD's, one has a 302W, the other a 351C, which is currently unregistered - but he still drives it around without rego plates, doing burnouts as soon as he's out of the driveway at all hours, most often at 2-3am...

It's idiots like that guy who give us Ford guys a bad name in the community.

I'd like to do the same thing to his fat face! :fraz:

·
i'll pinch ya mums tyres
154 Posts
i would belt that idiot up with a piece of wood...he didn't manage to do much damage with the piece of wood..i guess ford builds em too tuff for him:p

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
ah no that ain't good :eek:hman: hope that the bastard is going to pay for it!!!

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Casper said:
I'd be contacting the police
Yup, one step ahead of you, I should have mentioned that, but I'm still so angry that it slipped my mind.

We've reported it to the police, given two witness statements (mine and LuvinmyEB's) and we're having the guy formally charged with Criminal Damage. LuvinmyEB has to pay to get the damage repaired, but then (according to the police) the courts will order him to pay back costs. So she's getting a brand new drivers side rear mirror from Ford.

I guess it could have been worse... I should be keeping this in perspective... But what did she do to deserve this? We were all still inside, wanting to go back to sleep, and we don't cause any trouble...

·
i'll pinch ya mums tyres
154 Posts
yer get a genuine ford mirror..lol..will cost heaps i would expect from ford..just hope u do get the money back for it;)..if u know a smash repairer really well you could get them to fix it and charge you a fortune on your receipt and take the idiot who smashed the mirror to the cleaners;);)

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
The MaDDeSTMaN said:
Yup, one step ahead of you, I should have mentioned that, but I'm still so angry that it slipped my mind.

We've reported it to the police, given two witness statements (mine and LuvinmyEB's) and we're having the guy formally charged with Criminal Damage. LuvinmyEB has to pay to get the damage repaired, but then (according to the police) the courts will order him to pay back costs. So she's getting a brand new drivers side rear mirror from Ford.

I guess it could have been worse... I should be keeping this in perspective... But what did she do to deserve this? We were all still inside, wanting to go back to sleep, and we don't cause any trouble...
IF you have to go the court route, log and document everything. Exact dates and times spent, all the calls you made, all the distance you travelled to pick up parts, fit them etc. Add the lot to your claim your entitled including $$ per hr.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
If you want him to be visited by the BSR Security team, PM me you address, all this xmas spirit has put me in a bad mood... nothing a good sitting wouldnt fix!

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Thats just bloody crap.. no other way to put it, hate a**holes like that who think they can do anything they want, hope the police take it all the way, this wanker deserves everything he gets

Did you mention to the coppers the fact he drives his non rego'd cars around ?

·
Registered
461 Posts
That sux bigtime, what was going through his mind when he did that.....

As for the court ordering compensation, you need to make sure that the prosecutor asks the magistrate for such an order, because if he doesn't then you get nothing......
Last year I caused a bit of damage at a D.O.C.S office and was charged with malicious damage, I pleaded guilty and my lawer got up and rambled on a bit and stated we have asked for a repair quote and are still waiting. End result was I got my just deserts for causing the damage but as no order was made for me to pay for the damage, I don't have to pay for the damage....

·
a vile merchant
714 Posts
I own a taxi cab that had the front windscreen punched and cracked by some weirdo. I never heard anything about it for about 6 months until I started receiving $20 cheques from the Department of Justice. Turns out the goose must have gone to court and been ordered to pay $10 a week out of his dole. Ha!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Hopefully justice will take it's course and teach him a lesson.
Cheers John

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
here here...^^^^
what goes around comes around!

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
Devil CV8 said:

As for the court ordering compensation, you need to make sure that the prosecutor asks the magistrate for such an order, because if he doesn't then you get nothing......
Last year I caused a bit of damage at a D.O.C.S office and was charged with malicious damage, I pleaded guilty and my lawer got up and rambled on a bit and stated we have asked for a repair quote and are still waiting. End result was I got my just deserts for causing the damage but as no order was made for me to pay for the damage, I don't have to pay for the damage....
You've been a naughty boy Devil. Excuse my ignorance/stupidity, but what's a D.O.C.S office?

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Re: Look what our drunk neighbour did to LuvinmyEB's Falcon (dial up users beware, pi

Devil CV8 said:

hehe malicious damage huh? :noNO: must of been some damage...

anyway BOT...tell us how it works out hope the bastard gets what he deserves...may also make it a little more uncomfortable living next to him. Hide all ur belongings!!

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
laminge said:
If you want him to be visited by the BSR Security team, PM me you address, all this xmas spirit has put me in a bad mood... nothing a good sitting wouldnt fix!
Yeah im up for that Laminge, Just give us a hoy I'll be there branding a nice 4X2 with a nice imprint of BSR carved out of it. Bloody people like this shit me to tears. See you now have to live with this loser knowing that you went to the police and he will no doubt try other things. I think he neads a good arse kicking so lets put him back in his place im all for it.

MY HAND IS UP.

Im now angry

·
Registered
847 Posts
HEHEHE I just bought a 1 1/4 spanner which I have dubbed my "No thanks I dont want any thank you" spanner or "Hi I dont believe I have introduced you to my friend who dont take kindly to strangers" spanner, IO think i will have t chiesil in a BSR logo or maybe some kind of sticker. lol ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts