Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i wanna lower my XF Ghia so i wanna get a set of lowered sports springs, and i dont want it to bouncy.... if anyone got any they dont want please let me know

·
Blown351
8 Posts
i have superlow king springs in my ltd... abit rough on bad roads but it is worth the better handling... they only cost 400 new for the whole car so i reckon thats the way to go.... allot of unwanted attention from police but pretty much sit on bump stops

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
i know of a set of sl king springs were on the car for about 2 weeks pulled them off because used ssl king springs...there were on a AU didn't have irs .....if you are interested send me a pm..still have recipts and boxes.. live in melbourne...

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
i have pedders lowered springs in my xf sits 12 cm off the ground i am concidering selling them but not until i get enough money to buy superlows

·
Let's Drive
131 Posts
I have a set of Front Only pedders lowered springs. $50 for the pair if your interested.

Cliff
9721 2596.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blueovalxfboy said:
i have pedders lowered springs in my xf sits 12 cm off the ground i am concidering selling them but not until i get enough money to buy superlows
Let me know when u get the new ones, coz thats exactly wat im looking for, how much u asking for em?

·
NON TURBO XF....
240 Posts
get king springs superlows, they aren't as bouncy as the pedders and give you better handling. last time i had pedders in my xf i got rid of them as quick as i could as the car was bouncing across the road (and yes i had new shocks and also nolathane)

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
will do but probably only looking at 100 bucks or somethin they are 2 years old

BLO GMH get king springs superlows, they aren't as bouncy as the pedders and give you better handling. last time i had pedders in my xf i got rid of them as quick as i could as the car was bouncing across the road (and yes i had new shocks and also nolathane)
a guy at work was telling how the Kings are the better as they dont taper at the bottom like the pedders and the taper give a harser ride but they were in it when i got it but when i can afford it im getting kings superlows

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont want it to low so im ganna ask in the photoshop forum for sum1 to photoshop an XF and show me how low Pedders are and how low kings are

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
i could take a photo of my car with the pedders in it but i dont have a digi cam but i might me able to get one up by the end of the week and ask blo_gmh to put one up of his xf with the kings superlows

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
all the new kings springs (super lows, lows) coil bind, where as the pedders ones dont

1 - 11 of 11 Posts