Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all
I'm in melbourne here just got my p's as of friday and looking to get an ea or eb falcon..
i'm trying to find a cheap ea or eb that isnt too bad for say around probly max 2.5k but perferably less with some rego
probly pushing my luck for an eb but maybe might have a chance getting an ea for around that

Thanks

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
I have a eb xr6 replica for sale for 2000 with rego

has full xr interior, 4.0L head, kenwood deck, kn airfilter, lowered and genie extractors with 2.5" pipes...its in NSW, but freight to melbourne is about $300 odd dollars. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Budget has gone up to 3,000 now has to have rego and preferably with rwc..

I went and saw an 1989 Ea Fairmont Ghia, it was $2950 with rwc and 8 months rego.. its CFI and *3 speed* auto, body and interior in perfect condition.
Is that a good deal ?

I was hoping for an EB 4l but alot harder to find in that price range..

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Generally you won't get much under $3,000 with a RWC, as car yards legally have to sell anything over $3,000 with a RWC.

You might not find much in the way of EBs for that price, but hang in there, they do come up. Mum and dad were trying to get me into a dual fuel CFI EB Gli, 2 weeks later I had an EB II Fairmont for the same price, with more rego on it.

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
Seriously.. Save your $$$ and get an EB over an EA!!!
Hot_eb's offer sounds damn good mate look at the big picture!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts