Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ED Fairmont Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Places to look for an EB/D XR bodykit?

Hi all, I'm interested in buying an EB/D XR bodykit (front 'chin', back skirt and side skirts) If anyone is looking to sell one, or knows of some place in Victoria that would be good to try please let me know. Thanx =)

·
ED Fairmont Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey TIKFD6 Id be glad to take the side and rear skirts off ur hands! Unfortunately my car is Quartz colored, urs is lemans red. I could chase down a rear bumper for you in lemans red tho (cheaper than normal through a wrecker contact). Contact me at [email protected] or PM me if youre up to do a deal! =)

Cheers, Rob aka Kreazy SPak.

·
ED Fairmont Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, drop me a line when you want to do everything.
I'll c if i can track down a front bar to match, (altho i pretty much like the front the way it is) Im not sure if it will look mismatched wifout it.

Cheers, Rob aka Kerazy Spak

·
ED Fairmont Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey Kerry sorry to take so long to reply! Been real busy.
My Fairmont just has a standard front bumper, with the extra little skirting (SPAK/Monty style) I thought the kit might look weird wifout that extra 'chin' you have on ur car, but it should look fine anyway. I believe the chin is part of the EB/D xr kit, as well as being used (alone) on the sprint xr8. Were you looking at swapping ur xr spoiler for an xr bootlip?

·
ED Fairmont Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So i take it you want to ditch the eecked out sports look (of the entire kit) and go for an understated xr8 sprint style look? Thats kind of what i have now, but i recently saw a Fairmont like mine on the street, same color, wif the kit on and fell in love with that look! When u said itd have to be after fpv did u mean the fpv open day? Im looking forwards to check it out this year (if it hasnt already been?) Missd Tickford day last year.

·
Aspiring Audi RS6 Owner
218 Posts
TIKFD6 said:
What colour is your car?
Im looking to get rid of my body kit, side and rear skirts only, but it would be much easier if the car was the same colour as for the rear, you need to drill holes.
but I'd prefer to just swap the bumpers.
wat parts are u lookin to get rid of ive just started lookin for a 'chin for my front bar and some skirts did u wanna sell yours or wats the go :wnc:

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
well if kerazy spac and tuffED6 dont happen to buy it. i will be very interested. will see if we can work out a deal i have a boot lip spoiler your after Kerry. but im guessing that one of the other 2 will probably snap it up.

·
Aspiring Audi RS6 Owner
218 Posts
wat kinda $$$$$ you lookin for with the skirts and front chin spoiler :wnc:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts