Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im specifically looking for a rear bumper and rear interior panels.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Scooters Auto

have you checked with scooters? there address is...

www.fordprobeparts.com

i believe that's it. haven't been there in a while. they are a bit pricey sometimes, but still cheaper then a ford dealership!

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Why?

Personally I think the best spot is a J-Yard, there has to be at least a few probes in your area in a scrap yard. Take a look and learn to pull them yourself:) It'll help you out in the long run anyways, and the install's will be easier with the experience! Late.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Re: Why?

cybervampyre said:
Personally I think the best spot is a J-Yard, there has to be at least a few probes in your area in a scrap yard. Take a look and learn to pull them yourself:) It'll help you out in the long run anyways, and the install's will be easier with the experience! Late.
i second that... but if it is like around here... it will be hard to find anything for a probe in the junk yard. good luck!

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
I would recommend a parts yard, it would be your best, and cheapest, bet. i know of a few that have probes around here if you need a certain color, etc because you dont want to paint it.

ill ask around (should be able to find what you need) if you want me to. Just email me [email protected]

·
Probe GT
47 Posts
Ya,
I definetly agree, go to your local junkyard, I went today and mine had two Gt's and a lx. Unfortunetly though I didn't bring cash with me because I went looking for rotary engines, anyhow if you can't find anything at your j-yard maybe we can work something out.
Eric

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think i found gold in them there junk yards...........:DWell i found a few yards here with quite a few first gens in them......YAY

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
NM sucks... we have one 1st gen GT, and it's pretty much stripped by now! :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts