Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GT 40 Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get in touch with Tin Ganskop. The last I knew of his whereabouts, he was living in the Durham, North Carolina area. He has worked several years at GT40 history and on parts for Ford GT40 racecars. I am currently rebuilding an Alann Mann Racing Ford GT40 that was raced in 1966. It ran at Sebring as #25 and at Lemans France test days as #16. The car was/is red with gold stripes and has some white stripes across the nose for easier id. during the race. Any help in locating Tim Ganskop or related info to my GT40 project will be greatly appreciated and needed to help complete this race car! Tim was at one time an airline pilot with the piedmont airlines.

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
I'll see what I can figure out. I live in Durham currently. I checked the phone book, and no luck there. I'll let you know if I find anything.

·
GT 40 Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for looking into this; the car is still a ways from being restored. If Tim Ganskop can be found it will definitely help this rebuild. Here is a picture of the car at the 1966 "LeMans Test Days"

Attachments

·
GT 40 Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tim Ganskop::found!!

I did find and talk with Tim Ganskop. We will be working on my GT project. Thanks for all of your efforts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts