·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
was that a jared r is stupid remark..

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No it was meant to be more like scathing criticism.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
i know.. i could figure that out.. it always is...

·
Ford Member
11 Posts
can go along with what someone postin in pt....

Dear Friend,
It is with the saddest heart that I pass on the following news. Please join me in remembering a great icon - the veteran Pillsbury Spokesman. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.
Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies
and Captain Crunch. The gravesite was piled high with flours.
Long time friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers.
He was not considered a very "smart" cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model for millions. Toward the end it was thought he would rise again, but alas, he was no tart.
Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.
The funeral was held at 3:50 for about twenty minutes, uncovered.

·
One Winged Angel
64 Posts
Yeah it's disturbing alright...Mommy is the doughboy ok??? :crazy2: :BW:

·
Registered
198 Posts
jared r said:
was that a jared r is stupid remark..
I doubt it,but ill come out to say i think your an immature waste of bandwith punk who likes nothing more than to try to get everyones attention.

Yes i think your hella stupid,and the day you leave PT or FF will be the day i buy a fucking Chevy.

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Merlin said:

I doubt it,but ill come out to say i think your an immature waste of bandwith punk who likes nothing more than to try to get everyones attention.

Yes i think your hella stupid,and the day you leave PT or FF will be the day i buy a fucking Chevy.
thanks, i like u too.. :roll::eek:o1: :dead:

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Funny pic:)

Yet, merlin... I still can't understand why you chose that pic as your avitar. Did I miss something? It looks like the cat was ran over.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts