Ford Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find some products on lowering my 2016 Ford Edge and wanted to know everyone's opinion on what's out there because I don't see much.

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
You may have to go custom with that. Not many people mod that model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
22,987 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm trying to find some products on lowering my 2016 Ford Edge and wanted to know everyone's opinion on what's out there because I don't see much.
Hi, Not trying to be a Geezer, but Why Lower an Edge? If this is your Daily driver, you will be disappointed. If your DD is something else, have fun with your new Toy.
When me and my 2 boys decided on a Project, The Edge was a No No (per Mom!!). We found an 01 GMC Jimm y for $800, and the boys (12 and 14) got their Intro to Grease and Rust. Poor Rustbucket Jimmy runs great, but everything else needed replaced/repaired. Lots of fun with no lift Replaced Entire Front end....yadda yadda...
Oldest got his DL Learners in Oct, Look out Central Maryland!!! The Youngest, not to be outdone, Found a 99 Explorer, 125 K, XLT pkg. $700. Bought with his OWN MONEY, I didnt know he had, Older, 70ish Very nice Lady he does lawns for,Basically GAVE him the Ex. Oldest is Pissed, but Welcome to Almost Adulthood!!!
Sorry for long story, Bottom Line.... Leave the Edge alone, find a Mechanics Special, Knock it out of the Park.
P.S Stay with a popular Model, early 00's, Junk/Recycle Yards are ALWAYS Handy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts