Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Oh mate, that looks awesome. I hope its got the GO to match the LOOKS.

I wonder if those headlights are a hint to the Future...mmmmm

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at the colours of the headlights. A rumour said that BP was looking at sponsoring the team. Hopefully they announce some sponsorship soon.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
w00t! That has to be the best looking paintjob on a racecar I have seen, EVER!!!

*Contemplates Black and silver as a colour scheme instead of Gold for a project he's working on* :wink2:

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Does look the goods doesn't it!!:nuts:
Let's all hope she goes hard and takes apart the Holden brigade at the mountain!
GMS are pretty happy with it in testing.:D
Russell.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I hope the LE Lowndes XR8 looks similar to that.
If it is, i'm putting an order for one as soon as possible. :cool:

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
hey this is strange when i was lookin at this part of teh forums i couldn't see this lowndes thing and i went to motorpsort and there was nothing there so i started a thread on it so someone delete that one then please

anyway this car is sweeet as

hope it kicks some serious hrt arse

just as long as it dont beat any djr falcons cos we all know after 2 near misses for 2 years in a row they deserve a win eh

·
Registered
880 Posts
WOW. I've just seen it. It looks GREAT!!!! Something i've always said was Ford didn't have a logo that they could really exploit. Holden has the lion and you see that on everything. Once the FTR logo came out a while back it was a step in the right direction.
This new car looks great and they can plaster the Falcon (bird) on just about anything.
Next step (i hope) is that the FTE cars get the Falcon (bird) logo somewhere on the body of the car, maybe even on the badges would be great. It dosen't sound like much but it helps build brand image. Well done to all at Ford Racing and GMS.
GO FORD......:cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Space Lord said:

Dude, did you get my PM?
Just read it now. Thanks heaps. As there are other XR members from Tassie reading on here now, we want to keep the plan between us.
Really appreciate your help. PM when you are ready!

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
HSE2 said:
99% sure that the paint scheme came from the Ford design studio
You are 100% right .
The paint scheme has been designed by Ford's in-house stylists, Simon Butterworth and Nick Hogios. :cool:

·
Registered
880 Posts
HSE2 said:

Just read it now. Thanks heaps. As there are other XR members from Tassie reading on here now, we want to keep the plan between us.
Really appreciate your help. PM when you are ready!
Cool. Give me a few days. I'll pm you as soon as i get that "thing"
Alex

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I want to see the ass end of the car :(

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Oh my God, That has to be the best looking AU ever! That's Just amazing and I loe the Bird too. Space Lord I agree with ya man they should aply that bird like holden do with the Lion.:D I love it!!!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts