6. Ingall
7. Bright
8. Bowe
9. Tander
10.McConville

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I bet back door boy takes the kid out on the first corner.:fmad: Go for it Craig.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Its good too see FTR has lifted its performance for Prodrive chief Dave Richards
Seton 21st
Richards 26th

My Gof FTR lift your bloody game.:(

Well done Lowndesy and a good effort by Besnard.:D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
FTEfan said:
I bet back door boy takes the kid out on the first corner.:fmad: Go for it Craig.
If he does, expect to see me there at Calder within a few minutes:fmad: :fmad: :fmad:
And what the hell is wrong with FTR? - This obviously should show why I'm saying to ditch the team and start an all new one.

GO LOWNDES!!!:D :D :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Was it wet or something? because there is a few there that usually dont get into the top ten.

Where the hell is Radisich?

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The track was dry throughout qualifying and the top-10 shootout.
A few drivers had trouble setting up their cars like Bargwanna, Morris, Seton and Richards.
Seton qualifyed 21st and Richards in 27th.The quicker Prodrive helps out FTR the better.
Ambrose qualifyed 16th after a problem under the bonnet which saw him miss most of the qualifying session.
Radisich qualifyed 11th and i'm certain that we'll see good things from him this weekend.

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

If he does, expect to see me there at Calder within a few minutes
You'll be there by yourself.

Good on Lowndes - I hope that no-one gets taken out and we get a good clean race and Holden wins ;) - but if Lowndes comes out on top so be it.

Thats what we have been wanting all along, good close racing - of course with Holden victories :D

I saw a little of the shootout on sports tonite - how cool did Ingall look chucking his car thru those twisties.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Good to see.. Go Lowndsey. :D

C'mon FTR.. lets get through the pack tomorrow.. you guys can do it.. :D

BTW threads being moved to the Motorsport area.. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts