Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happend to Lowndsey in race 3????????????
They did'nt show it here in NZ live because of the time difference or something.
Just saw the reults at V8X, what happend????!!!!
-He spin??
-Got spun??
-HRT had something to do with it??
Stupid call by the race officials??

WHAT HAPPEND??!!

HRT won:( :( :(
Johnson wo the round:D :D :D
Me won twenty bucks:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LunaticSS said:
Wish I could see these races here on this side of the ocean.

LunaticSS
I would have sypathy for you, pitty you're a Red Barron
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
He was flying in race 3 and lost all fuel pressure. End of race unfortunatley. He got screwed by the Safety Car too.. That's racing though... :D

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Alright now lets not knock the Owner for what he drives. Just because I dont have blue blood does not mean I am not an enthusiast.

Damn it is 2:15 am I have been up too long.

LunaticSS

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
LunaticSS said:
Damn it is 2:15 am I have been up too long.
5:20pm here and I'll be up for the Canadian GP. Starts at 3.00am our time!!.. Bloody channel 9.. Gggrrrrrrrrr....:fmad: :fmad:

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
hahahah well I hate to say it that i have been up since 6 am this morning and went to bed at 2 am the night before. I need to get back on a livable schedual......that is if I want to try to look for a job. :eek: :eek:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:

5:20pm here and I'll be up for the Canadian GP. Starts at 3.00am our time!!.. Bloody channel 9.. Gggrrrrrrrrr....:fmad: :fmad:
Hey, 3:00am Tonight:confused:

I'm sure Channel 9 are showing it at around 9:30am Monday.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:
I've got it listed in my TV guide at 3am tonight?? Bastard better be on if I'm staying up that late for it...
It is replayed @ 9.30 monday morning :D
(I am back I took a mini holiday this weekend ;))

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Jaguar got a point!!!... Yee Haa!!.. That's two races in a row we've scored points!!!.. Look out Ferrari here we come!!... hehe.. ;) :rolleyes:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
You wish festiva boy ;) :D :p
Just 'cause my festy's got more get up and go than your XF... hehe.. :p

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:

Just 'cause my festy's got more get up and go than your XF... hehe.. :p
Only for about the amount of time it takes for me to mash the throttle to the firewall, then the XF will brain the festy like the schumachers did to everyone else @ Canada :D :D :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Only for about the amount of time it takes for me to mash the throttle to the firewall, then the XF will brain the festy like the schumachers did to everyone else @ Canada :D :D :D
*Snaps Fingers*.. And you're awake..

Power to weight means I'll hit the 100k mark about 0.5 seconds before you will... Bwahahaha.. Crikey, I nearly believed my own dribble then!!.. :p :D

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:

*Snaps Fingers*.. And you're awake..

Power to weight means I'll hit the 100k mark about 0.5 seconds before you will... Bwahahaha.. Crikey, I nearly believed my own dribble then!!.. :p :D
Bah, the festy won't reach 100k remember :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Bah, the festy won't reach 100k remember :D
Don't laugh... The missus gets the bugger to 100k's quicker than I do!!!... she just can't do it around corners though... hehe... :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I should say she gets to 100k's up gutters quicker than I do... :rolleyes: She has no appreciation for the front suspension at all..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts