Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
In Pursuit of excellence
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on ls1.com.au. Got to be done on photoshop, or a ls1 engine cover put over the ford motor.
Not a bad way of stiring the pot though ! :AAHHH:

Attachments

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
um definatly not real just the shell over the motor dude just look where the intake pipe goes to. definate joke.

Simon

·
Registered
40 Posts
It should be the other way round. 5.4L into a Crummydoor. Just like 9" and Toploaders

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
how dare they tarnish the BA!!! :p

·
APS Phase 3 Ute
262 Posts
Some people will do anything to get a car that handles!

Probably uses oil now though!

Maybe he's a P plater in Vic and is power restricted!

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
100% said:
Some people will do anything to get a car that handles!

Probably uses oil now though!

Maybe he's a P plater in Vic and is power restricted!
Maybe it already uses oil like BA's and he was hoping he could blame it on the GEN3 cover, like the only thing ford ppl do is bag GEN3's cause they dont keep up on the street. =) Jokes.

Anyway if someome lends me there BOSS cover i will put it on mine and i will post up the pic (do they come off??)

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
That's nothing maybe just the cover like some have said,but I remember seeing a article in the 70's when someone put a XU1 motor in a GT Falcon,Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Now that's scary, who ever did this should be shot.

·
BSR Driver #3 - Team ADD
501 Posts
theres a guy with a VU SS Ute who has a RB26TT in his car. Now that is something i want to see

Simon

·
In Pursuit of excellence
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TeamKiwi said:
theres a guy with a VU SS Ute who has a RB26TT in his car. Now that is something i want to see

Simon
Saw the car you mentoned last tuesday night at the Eastern rodders night at the Croydon market. Had the Nissan motor in it with some wild 19" chrome wheels on it, the motor was a good fit and looked quite factory. Couple of new BA gt's there as well. It's a really good night, starts about 6 30pm on the third tuesday of the month, you get some really tough street cars in there and also in the car park. Costs $2 to get in. Croydon Market. Kent avenue Croydon. Next one is Tues 16th of march

1 - 14 of 14 Posts