Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
JUST WONDERING WHETHER ANYBODY KNOWS OF A GOOD WHEEL REPAIRER I HAVE SOME GUTTER MARKS THAT I WOULD LIKE FIXED ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hi,

I got my rim repaired at Neale Wheels in South Strathfield. (After I damaged it big time running into a gutter when a semi trailer wanted to take up half of my lane)

They did an excellent job.. Was only $38.50 !!

No one can tell that the rim was repaired.. looks brand new.

:)
Kelli S

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
I remember Neale Wheels, but I think its now called Payless Tyres and they no longer have machining equipment. I may be wrong, they may have just moved, but not to my knowledge.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Hey Dave....

if you find anyone in Newcastle, let me know!!

Cheers

rob

·
Registered
118 Posts
hi guys
there is a place called the WHEEL CENTER REPAIRS they were at homebush west but i think they have moved i have had several wheels repaired by them ( i work at a ford dealer FTE ) and they doo a great job a little pricy at times but tremendous job there number is 02 9746 3611

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
eb_5ltr - Neale Wheels are still around.. I only got my rim repaired at the end of march this year.

Only problem I had with them was that there tyre machine will only do up to a 17", so I had to get my tyre removed at the bob jane down the road.

They did an awesome job on the rim. I am gonna take my 15" rims to them when I get them back off my ex.(they have a few scratches on them)

:)
Kelli S

·
Registered
12 Posts
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A REPAIRER IN NEWCASTLE GO TO PROMAC THEY ARE IN CARDIFF THEY DO A GOOD JOB NOT SURE ON THEIR PRICES
KIWI DAVE

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi
ther is a place on home pride avenue in warrick farm of the hume high way called morten & may. i had a bit of an accident with my simmons and they repaired them done a great job on them bit expensive but very good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts