Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. Anyway we can make this AUSSUI area bigger??? Which cars can I add, where can I find some potential members!??!!?/

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I dont really think there are any other cars that can be added, as the Falcon is the main car Ford Oz has.

And im not sure where you can find more members unfortuanatly :(

·
2,153 Posts

·
Australia Falcon Member
28 Posts
you could probably post some pics up of the ford australia models (from 1967 onwards).

most yanks I know go into orbit when they see pics of the GT's and the locally designed bodies - they've never seen anything like them before.

especially the AUII series tickfords...

a few pictures are always guaranteed to start some discussion..

eg have one new shot a week, just to stimulate discussion. if you look at some of the other sites, it's the pics of the aust falcons, x-flow sixes and racing sedan shots that drag in the conversations. In fact there are a few yanks who are now importing bits from oz as they can't get them locally and want something different. the exchange rate is currently in yr favour... :)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
You know that isn't a bad Idea I have noticed that at times the yanks seem to go ballistic about the cars we can still get over here while they are stick with the taurus, thing is we probably need to expand the aussie base in here before we bring in the yanks but it could be worth a shot.

·
Australia Falcon Member
28 Posts
we still get rear wheel drive, stacks of grunt, decent styling etc....

no harm in trying.... the old XW-XY's get them going as well (esp the GT's, utes and wagons.

we might be able to teach these blokes about circle work.... :)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
We should probably teach those Holden boys how to do circle work too... According to their latest ad they need to get on to some dusty track before they can have some fun.

At least we can do ours in the street (or carparks ay DK!!)

·
Administrator
4,989 Posts
Maybe it could be Australia & NZ Ford.Just a thought.Might attract the eye of a few New Zealanders as well .Same car market and NZ has input into the Falcon as well with components.If thats ok with our Aussie mates. What do you think J TYPE as a fellow Kiwi

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Others Ideas

Hey

This Aussue, or Aussie/Ozzi, hmmm

I would like to see other areas that include

Car Sterio - Australian
Engine components - Best Deals in Oz
Auto parts
Gadgets for the Car!

:eek:

·
Australia Falcon Member
28 Posts
Big Block Ford, we're all in the same neighbourhood - might as well....:)

I was including you guys anyway - should have said australasia... the pacific.. etc etc etc.....

·
Administrator
4,989 Posts
Thanks gfairlie.I feel at home here already, just wondered if it mite attract a few more to the site re Marqman's question.NZrs have taken to the Falcon quite well tho I see Holden has pulled to the front in sales just lately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts