Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll have my usual whinge that I have after every round about this guy.
I don't know about everyone else but I am getting pretty sick and tired of this guys obvious love affair with HRT (all TWR), he just seems to go on and on about them to the point where I feel like throwing up.

In Race 2 Mark Skaife went off in the same place 3 or 4 times and was obviously making up time because they kept remarking about how fast his laps were when he did it, Oastler found this quite amusing and had no problem with it. Yet in Race 3 when Lowndes went off road and didn't lose any ground he quickly came out and said 'well surely Lowndes will get a black flag for that'. To my delight both Cromley and Barry Sheene shot his theory down in flames, Barry also made a comment about HRT not getting penalized which was good to hear.

Hopefully in 2002 I will not have to listen to the crap that comes out of Mark Oastlers mouth.

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
Oastler can be a tosser sometimes, bu other times he's okay. Barry Sheene is an ABSOLUTE legend. I think he rocks and adds so much credibility to the CH 10 commentary team. Greg rust is an annoying dickhead, and I think Neil Crompton is a good bloke. Leigh Diffey seems like a fair enough bloke as well. But Rust and Oastler are my least favourite, with Rust right at the bottom.

·
Fordaholic
78 Posts
2 of my (Non) favorite Oastlerisms:
"The Mighty Red barons" and "The cream always floats to the top" whenever he mentions a HRT car ...geez he p!sses me off.

·
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your absolutely right about Rust, he's a bloody motor mouth and an annoying one too. His pit commentary yesterday consisted of him running through the names of all the HRT pit crew whenever they pitted, yet strangley he didn't seem to do it with the other teams.

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
XR8 DAZ said:
2 of my (Non) favorite Oastlerisms:
"The Mighty Red barons" and "The cream always floats to the top" whenever he mentions a HRT car ...geez he p!sses me off.
Great examples of Oastler at his worst!

As for Rust? WANKER!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I love the comment said by Allison Drover (I think that's her name), she was talking to someone, might of been a Targa Tasmania competitor, and she said something like "I bet you'd never thought you'd see my map of Tassie!"
What a crack up!:HAHA:

·
Early Ford Member
277 Posts
Rust doesn't concern me too much, he talks too fast to comprehend it anyway, but Oastler, Hmmm.

Lucky Barry S is there to keep things honest

Don't worry, next year we'll all be calling HRT "The Red BOTTOMS" because they'll have had the biggest arse whipping ever from Ford!

·
Registered
880 Posts
It's like the guy in the V8 brUTES. The tosser keeps crapping on about "the SS Ute". Don't know his name but he really gets on my tits.

·
2004 BA XT Falcon Ute
84 Posts
I think it was Greg Rust who started the saying "He's having a moment". This saying sh!ts me to tears. Everytime something happens, they're off saying it.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
HP Dude said:
She's pretty alright that Alison Drower. Wouldn't mind giving her a ride
LOL, Cheeky bugger!

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
oastler is a dickhead he was even going on about how most people wouldn't realise how hard these things are to drive and what you need to do and all this other sort of stuff making out how good he is but i dont ever recall that tosser driving a v8supercar

he also has to be corrected so many times by cromley when he gives his expert analysis and was hilarious when he started talking about something and then after being corrected had to ask another question to find out lmao i loved that how about he actually finds out everything before he starts spitting shit out of his mouth again

i don't mind rust though he aint as bad as oastler but i hate that young guy grant denyer but i suppose he is only there for humour

the commentary is a lot lot better when billy woods is in there if it were he diffey cromley and barry every round it would be top stuff to listen to and shove oastler down at the hrt pits so he can kiss grech's arse some more

·
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Space Lord said:

If i had any.........:p

Umm it seems my post which was in reply to the one above Space Lords came out under Space Lords and it made me sound a bit weird (not that there'e anything wrong with that).:s3

·
Registered
880 Posts
Adam W said:

Umm it seems my post which was in reply to the one above Space Lords came out under Space Lords and it made me sound a bit weird (not that there'e anything wrong with that).:s3
Just had a good laugh mate. Funny how that happens huh?:HAHA:

·
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Space Lord said:

Just had a good laugh mate. Funny how that happens huh?:HAHA:
When I saw it I immediately thought D'oh
:wtf2: and then I had a bit of a chuckle.:s2:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts