Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will someone please pull that headlight switch off his dash and shove it up his oversized nose until it pokes out his a*se! I mean it is so annoying and makes the TV pictures painful. I say they need a rule - no headlights unless it's a race and you are the leader. Even then - no highbeams. Even better, ditch headlights altogether.

(please excuse my language but this guy just strikes me up....)

T

·
0 Posts
yeah join the club. the guy should change his name to vanity.
......ooooohh look everyone it's me marky poooo

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I should add that Ford jockeys should also take note. What I can't un derstand is why the sponsors let them do it. You can't see the front of the car :(

·
Administrator
5,119 Posts
I think you are letting him off lite Pete.The whole front headlight assembly could be torn off and shoved where the sun don't shine.

T

·
0 Posts
on one of the ads on ch9 he quotes himself as a "control freak" well take control skaifey cause ford kicked ya butt today.

13..seconds 13..seconds 13..seconds 13..seconds la la la la la...

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
When was he using the lights?

They usually switch them on (both makes) in qualifying to tell other drivers when they are on a hot lap.

Don't need 'em in the Top Ten but.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brendan said:
When was he using the lights?

They usually switch them on (both makes) in qualifying to tell other drivers when they are on a hot lap.

Don't need 'em in the Top Ten but.
I can't remember seeing Skaifey WITHOUT his lights on! He uses them in qualifying, and through every race I ever see.

LAMINGE:
As long as you don't use high beam, it's a good idea. I use headlights all the time. Large companies such as Toll-Finemore are training their drivers using the Smith System and this teaches that using headlights saves accidents - stats prove it.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DONUT KING said:
At least HRT took that bl**dy flasher unit out of the headlighs so they don't blink anymore.....
Is that why Skaifey squints at set intervals (it's up his a*se already :nuts: :eek: )

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
it would be slack fit.
Mate he's that big an arsehole you can drive a three lane highway through there. Might call him Burnley from now on.... hehe.. :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Will someone please pull that headlight switch off his dash and shove it up his oversized nose until it pokes out his a*se! I mean it is so annoying and makes the TV pictures painful. I say they need a rule - no headlights unless it's a race and you are the leader. Even then - no highbeams. Even better, ditch headlights altogether.

(please excuse my language but this guy just strikes me up....)
Don't you worry, my little " plan " is under full swing...

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thought skaifey waifey wankee was listening to us today.

Race 1 - no lights
Race 2 - no lights
Race 3 - he just couldn't help himself.... :eek: :rolleyes:

BTW; did you like his attempt at PR trying to explain the GMC400 outburst. You hypocrite lowlife Mark!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Maybe my eyes, ears and TV were lying to me, but I could've sworn that it was Skaife having a go at the Landsvale pit crew instead of the other way around... :rolleyes:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ford Man said:
Maybe my eyes, ears and TV were lying to me, but I could've sworn that it was Skaife having a go at the Landsvale pit crew instead of the other way around... :rolleyes:
Oh yes - but HRT are always right so YOU stand corrected!

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
I agree with the lights thing. Low beams allowed, but thats all.
I dont know but i'm pretty sure I saw Sookie with his lights on at some stage in every race, god damn he pisses me off.
Well the most important thing is

FORD 1, 2, 3.

Paul.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts