Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Space craft to Mars have a very high failure rate,around 90%. Whereas craft to the outer planets have a 100% success rate.
Therefore, Marvin The Martian is killing them with his death ray gun!!
Beagle 2 landed on Christmas Day and communication has not been successful.
Maybe,there is life on Mars and they don't want us to find them ?
Must see Bugs Bunny and get him too tell Marvin to stop destroying space craft !!!! :wnc: :AAHHH:

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
Yeah, I gotta say, my imagination has run wild with the men in black pulling plugs back on earth. I've remembered that a few of the others have failed too.

Interesting how the NASA spacecraft about 4 weeks behind intend to do similiar tests. Makes you wonder if they wanted to be first.

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Beagle 2 should've been called bungle 2. Didn't the pommies build it, I wouldn't expect a pommie car to reliably get back from the post office, let alone back from mars.

·
Kodak Moment
990 Posts
RED_EL_XR8 said:
Beagle 2 should've been called bungle 2. Didn't the pommies build it, I wouldn't expect a pommie car to reliably get back from the post office, let alone back from mars.

If that was the case then none of the American space craft would've made lift off if it was reflective of Yank car quiality :)

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
what a waste of money i reckon..... theyres no life on mars!! okay? should put more money into hovecraft cars and the like :s6: :hy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts