Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Hmm let me think about it...

Hell yeah i'm going! P A R T Y and Probes, what more can you ask for? I'm not driving my probe over there tho, too far for me:) But i'll be there nonetheless!

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Thinking about it. afterall, I am already half way there (northern colorado)!

G

·
I might be there. I'm planning on going , but it is still a couple of months away, and alot can happen between now and then.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i may be going as well. if so, then i will be making the trip with tony novello and my girlfriend, in our cars of course!

mike, if you want to, ride with tony! it's a fun experience. :s5

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
YEP>> i'm most definetly going.. no way i'd miss it.. last years was way to fun.. Mike.. you know your riding with me.. not a problem.. someone to hold the radio and help drive.. :s5 can't beat that.. beer.. racing... beerr. racing.. nothing better..

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Wohoo!

tony95pgt said:
YEP>> i'm most definetly going.. no way i'd miss it.. last years was way to fun.. Mike.. you know your riding with me.. not a problem.. someone to hold the radio and help drive.. :s5 can't beat that.. beer.. racing... beerr. racing.. nothing better..
Thanx Damon! I already talked to Tony and I took up his offer! MAS can't come soon enough for me:s6:

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I would, but I have to split my vacation time between MSD and MM for this next year....oh the many choices...

·
Insane in the mainbrain
21 Posts
Oh yeah baby.. whooping Damons new Cobra at Hallet will be a pleasure *muhahahahaha*

I got uhmm... well... springs!!

Thomas

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
hehehe. well i think i'll be able to keep you from passing me damon. :s5 :s5 but i'll probably need the same help from stacey as i did before.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
tony95pgt said:
hehehe. well i think i'll be able to keep you from passing me damon. :s5 :s5 but i'll probably need the same help from stacey as i did before.
tony my friend, i think not. :p

rick, maybe we can hook up in flagstaff and get a caravan together.

from CA, it would be:

me
tony
stacey
cybervampire

hopefully a few more along the way! :s6:

·
Insane in the mainbrain
21 Posts
Anybody helping me putting a restrictor plate in front of damon's throttle body? Hehe... i wonder if he still can keep up with us with a measly 130hp *muuuhahahahaha*

Thomas

·
Probe GT Member
94 Posts
Not to say there is anything bad about Myrtle, but I'm ready for something different. Oh, I doubt I'll have the money to go but it would be nice and the miles I have to drive to get there are only increased by about 60. I'll still go to Myrtle though. I don't think I can not go to see Greg, Leif, Ken, et al.
Barry

1 - 20 of 36 Posts