Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I posted this on BON Forum but I got no response,

Just wondering who is going to the Dyno Day at Croydon Auto Sports in Sydney NSW on Sunday April 22nd.
Perhaps I might meet a few of you's if anyone is going.
If anyone is going what time are they goin to rock up there?

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i won't be going on the dyno either mines lucky to pull 105kw at the wheels.
But still i'd be a good day out i reckon, the Venue is at Croydon Autosports 9 Blaxland st Silverwater. Time starting is 9am. ;)

So are u in???

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah doin my recycling of old threads, again,

Whats the go for this sunday, who can make it on the tickford club run to bathurst looks like there will be some meeting points for people in different areas but penrith will be where everyone meets before heading up the mountains?????

Mike aka el2xr8 can you fill us in on the details, seems nothing has comeup on the tickford site about times and meeting places.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
You are right! I have had the unfortunate situation of having no POP3 email for the last 3 weeks, so I haven't been able to receive any emails from the club mailing list! :eek: :( I will try and contact President Simon and find out some specifics, and will post as soon as I know.

Trying to get another POP account... hell without it! :(

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah abit of a bummer about the pop mail going wonky, hope you get it sorted.
Cool good to see a number of forum members goin... :D :D :D
Hehehe we'll have to recognise each other by our cars :p :p

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ok, just got an update. The meeting place will be at one of our members workshops in Penrith at 9am. He is graciously offering coffee etc. for everyone, which will no doubt help quite a few of you in the "wakey wakey" department (eg. Newy boys!) :)

The actual address of the place I should have sometime tomorrow.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
el2xr8 said:
Ok, just got an update. The meeting place will be at one of our members workshops in Penrith at 9am. He is graciously offering coffee etc. for everyone, which will no doubt help quite a few of you in the "wakey wakey" department (eg. Newy boys!) :)

The actual address of the place I should have sometime tomorrow.
When do you guys expect to meet @ the mountain? I'll join yas there ;)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah a number of us will be there as well in October for the races, but where talkin about a club run this weekend on sunday.
;) ;)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ok. The address is 160 Station St, Penrith. There will be a few signs up around the place to direct y'all there.

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Being a Penrith lad I'll try and make an appearance, though I'm still not sure if I'm gonig to be able to cruise up to Bathurst.

Are you going to be there Mike? Could take the app. form and the $55 along with me. :D

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Gday Venom
Even if you cant come to Bathurst.....come along and say Hi

Simon or Tim will be happy to take your $$ as i dont think Mike will be there.....

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yeah unfortunately I missed out by a week! I was down all last week for work, but came back up north yesterday! Doh! By all means come along though, I'm sure the boys will give you a warm welcome. Will be good to check out everyone else's beasts too.

I'll be moving back down at the end of next month, so I'll be good for all meetings and runs from August onwards! Yeeeeeha! :cool:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike,

Yeah thanks for the getting back to us about meeting times etc, i'm definitly lookin forward to this run, pitty you can't go mate.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys, can i have a show of hands as to who will be turning up on the sunday run to bathurst...

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Guys, can i have a show of hands as to who will be turning up on the sunday run to bathurst...
*puts hand up*

Everyone remember warm clothing, the amount of ice on my car this morning was unpharkenbelievable it even froze my door shut :eek:
You have been warned ;) :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
Donut King
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing