Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meeting is Penciled in on JULY 4,2002 Let me know if any can't make it...will adjust the date.....or if you know of a better time....

All your grlfriends and wifes are more than welcome I know mine wouldn't miss it.

you shouldn't either!!!

Be there or be a chevy owner...lolol.... :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cool, but where is this meet penciled in for? what location? i think its awesome that someones finally tried to start one again. what you should do to ensure attendence, is have every1 donate maybe 10 bucks at sign up time, and if they do come, they will get there 10 bucks back. just a thought. i know people have been saying they keep getting stiffed over when a "meet" is organized, that no1 shopws up. this way it wouldnt be a total loss.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meet

I have several other post up for this meet in other message board rooms....basically....I am taking idea for where and even when to have it ..I just penciled it in on july 4 ,2002 just so everyone has plenty of notice to give up suggestions of places to go and things to do.....I wouldn't even mind cruzing to some little historic town and checking out the scenery as well as all the other tempos...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Connecticut and and would love to hook up with you guys let me know when and where and I'm there, Peter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts