Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect for someone wanting to trick out a ute/panel van, repair or modernise a falcon sedan or just wanting to update the look of an older fairlane (rear ZL taillights & bumpers also avail).

The complete front includes Bonnet, guards, bumpers, lights & indicators, grille, and any wiring/plugs you need. Completely rust and dent free.

$400 AND FREE DELIVERY IN MELBOURNE METRO AREA
Be quick as this is part of a major shed cleanout!

(as a price guide bear in mind just a headlight is worth $200 from the wreckers).

Aaron 0417507875

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
howdy mate.

i have a friend that might be verry intersted in this.

what condition are the headlights of it? are the lenses pitted or chipped? reflectors in good condtion? still nice and chrome or yellowing
also, is there any rust in it at all?

would you seperate, he has an FD LTD, he'd only need bonnet and lights, no guards or bumper, although he'd probably take the guards as well

also, i bought my FE LTD front for 300, though the grille was no good, but it had great headlight lenses which justified the purchase.

my friend told me a month after i sold my ute off that he needed a ZL front lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a pic of the car from the side so you get the general picture of the condition its in.

The condition of all parts offered for sale is excellent. Judge for yourselves when you see them up close. NOTE: the bonnet is green and the wheels are also for sale.

I don't negotiate prices over the web or the phone, only in person when the money is there and its a genuine offer. (i mean honestly why would you do it any differently?).

Pick up the phone, call me on 0417507875 and make a time to look at it this week. Panels will be removed from the car on the Australia day weekend (or earlier by arrangement).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts